Franklin at 185!

Wow, MMAWeekly reports Rich Franklin is moving down to the 185 weight class. Can't wait to see Frankin fight at this weight. If his hands stay as heavy as they have been in the past, I'd hate to be a fighter at 185.

Poor Tanner.

TTT for Rich! He is a wrecking Machine at either weight!

Dustin Ware

Team Jorge Gurgel

Rich hardly cut any weight to fight at Light Heavy. I think he'll be even better at Middleweight.

I want to see Tanner/Franklin II @ MW. I think Franklin would still hand it to him though.

Franklin at 185 would be great, Franklin vs Rivera or the Crow, also so many 185 guys who should get a shot in UFC. Kang is one that comes to mind.

franklin vs murray

I was watching the bonus features on the UFC dvd where Franklin fights Dewees...and he seemed to be having a hard time making weight. I hope he's just as affective at 185lbs.

MadMan

Tanner had like three teeth knocked in during training the week of his fight with Franklin. I'm not saying he would have won that fight but it surely made a difference.

"Tanner had like three teeth knocked in during training the week of his fight with Franklin. I'm not saying he would have won that fight but it surely made a difference."

Cause Tanner could have blocked the 100+ punches that Franklin landed if he had those 3 extra teeth? C'mon now.

Dude franklin was huge when i met him. I cant imagine him making 185 he is a big mofo. For him at 185 he would be sucked out for sure. I think he is among the very best at 205 and I just dont understand the point of him going down to 185. Did the ufc tell him they only want him at 185 or something?

TTT for Charles vs. Rich, the teacher vs. teacher elimination match.

If he could make it down to 185 id love to fight him but i aint going near him at 205 :).

rich would beat evan 9 out of 10 times and im a big fan of evan. Bad matchup for him.

"Kill Lindland"???

I'd bet the farm on Matt. Rich is good but not at Matt's level on the ground and if it took Dewees only about 5 seconds to take Rich down and get on top, Matt would do so easier. I think "Lindland would kill Rich".

I would pick rich over lindland.... i think. never seen him at 185 so its hard to tell. at 205 i would pick rich for sure.