Franklin McNeil

What do people think about this guy he used to annoy the shit out of me then he was ok for a while but seeing him on mma live last night he just talks a load of shit. And how many times does this guy need to mention his 30 years in boxing whilst covering mma it's at least twice a show! Phone Post

How did mcneil and rivera get tv jobs? Those were the two best candidates?

Seriously? Phone Post

cumprido1 -  How did mcneil and rivera get tv jobs? Those were the two best candidates?

Seriously? Phone Post

im glad Rivera got the job. great rep for our sport...he deserves it.

I used to kind of feel sorry for the guy back in the day, because he sounded kind of nervous and it made him come across like an idiot.

After watching him a couple of
times, I realized that he was just an idiot.

Same goes for Kenny Rice. Phone Post

I was quite surprised when Rivera became a permanent fixture but a think he does a pretty good job but McNeil is just a tool Phone Post

<blockquote>Hocky Balboa - I used to kind of feel sorry for the guy back in the day, because he sounded kind of nervous and it made him come across like an idiot.<br><br>After watching him a couple of<br>times, I realized that he was just an idiot.Same goes for Kenny Rice. /></blockquote><br /><br />Wow how do u lump kenny in with franklin, hes a pro and been doin it with bas better than anyone since the beginning of mma on tv.

I literally don't watch that show because of him... I have no idea why they'd have a guy sabatoge ratings like that

AK-BJJ - I literally don't watch that show because of him... I have no idea why they'd have a guy sabatoge ratings like that

That's what ESPN does...Emmitt Smith, Teddy Bruschi, Kornheiser on Monday Night Football, Chris Mortensen, Keyshawn Johnson, Stephen A Smith, etc.... A litany of morons.

Well this week he's talking about how ye numbers werent what they could have been because of the Olympics. The thing is that the olympics finished 2 hours before the main card even started is the the "extensive research" you were talkin about? Phone Post

He sucks. Black, white, green, or purple... He sucks. I can't stand to hear him ask questions at a post fight presser what more a 30 min show. It has nothing to do with race, can't speak for anyone else but for me at least... Phone Post

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Franklin McNeil is incredibly talented. I don't know how you can't see that. Perhaps you don't like him because he is BLACK. People feel threatened by a Rea Black Man who works in MMA because WE are starting to dominate the sport just like boxing. Forrest Griffin + Stephan Bonnar types will be getting KO'D on the Regional Scene talkin about how they "War" and "stand N Bang" Gimmicks.

Franklin McNeil is a legitimate Sports reporter and Journalist. He dresses the part, does extensive research, and has probably trained in the striking arts from the looks of him (broad Shoulders) and he knows his pugilist talk.

He can call punches correctly unlike Joe Rogan. He always dresses up dapper. He talks in turn and knows how to analyze fights.

It's a black thing.... Dude Rogan would destroy Franklin. Sub his ass until he begged for anal from Joe.

I'm Black and can't stand Franklin McNeil. He and Anik together were unbearable. I can't stand the way he dickrides Jon Jones. Phone Post

What Rivera are you guys talking about? I haven't seen the show since Jon Anik was on it, it's been a LONG time. Phone Post

UGCTT_Shope - What Rivera are you guys talking about? I haven't seen the show since Jon Anik was on it, it's been a LONG time. Phone Post

Jorge Rivera. It's usually him and Franklin or Chuck Medenhall Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
UGCTT_Shope - What Rivera are you guys talking about? I haven't seen the show since Jon Anik was on it, it's been a LONG time. Phone Post

Jorge good on there? Seems like it'd be cool. Phone Post

There are a lot more qualified mma reporters who could do a better job for espn. He's not the worst or totally undeserving but is pretty close.

Kenny Rice is the worst. Phone Post

Remember folks, JDS has a good ground game because he submitted Mirko Cro Cop.

Hocky Balboa - I used to kind of feel sorry for the guy back in the day, because he sounded kind of nervous and it made him come across like an idiot.

After watching him a couple of
times, I realized that he was just an idiot.

Same goes for Kenny Rice. Phone Post

Ah-fucking-men! Phone Post

UGCTT_Shope -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Jorge good on there? Seems like it'd be cool. Phone Post

Yeah he actually is. A little monotone and his death stare creeps me out a bit lol, but he's pretty solid. Todd Harris is a great host. Mmauncensored is my favorite now that they have Luke Thomas. Phone Post