Franklin McNeil

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt -
Deacster - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Franklin McNeil is incredibly talented. I don't know how you can't see that. Perhaps you don't like him because he is BLACK. People feel threatened by a Rea Black Man who works in MMA because WE are starting to dominate the sport just like boxing. Forrest Griffin + Stephan Bonnar types will be getting KO'D on the Regional Scene talkin about how they "War" and "stand N Bang" Gimmicks.

Franklin McNeil is a legitimate Sports reporter and Journalist. He dresses the part, does extensive research, and has probably trained in the striking arts from the looks of him (broad Shoulders) and he knows his pugilist talk.

He can call punches correctly unlike Joe Rogan. He always dresses up dapper. He talks in turn and knows how to analyze fights.

It's a black thing.... Dude Rogan would destroy Franklin. Sub his ass until he begged for anal from Joe.

In a fight??? Please tell me you are joking right? Joe Rogan is 140 lbs and smokes marijuanna all day long. The guy has NO lungs. Franklin McNeil is 230 lbs of solid mass. The guy has serious boxing chops though he has never fought pro as far as I know. That fight would not even be competitive. McNeil would ragdoll little Rogan. And if he boxed with McNeil, who has tons of sparring, he would open Joe up and Blaze him!

I like Joe Rogan but to claim that he would beat up Franklin McNeil is laughable.

You sound so dumb here. Seriously. Either way, Kenny Rice and Franklin McNeil both are fuck-awful. Phone Post