Franklin-Okami : Hand touching

"its a fight not "lets see whos nice" competion"

"Do it before the fight and maybe after an accidental foul, this isn't fucking sparring."

"touching gloves at the beginning of each round is retarded, bot nearly as retarded as congratulating each other mid round, but still.
the bell rings, you're fair game."

I didn't realize the UG was so f'n tuff! If u don't want to touch gloves then waive it off. I've seen this several times before. Honestlyy thought its not like Okami had anything left to do but try and cheap shot and it's not like Franklin didn't see if comiong from across the cage.

i agree, dick move

Some people are explosive right at the beginning of the round (randleman). Sapp used to do his bullrush technique which won him many fights. With glove touching you can't do this and the action is greatly reduced. Enough with the glove touching.

as I said before, the hand touching is for both fighters to decide, but some of you guys are missing the point I was trying to address.

They touched at the start of round 1 AND Round 2...
it's not that Rich just pulled the hand touching thing out of his ass...they had already done it in both rounds prior...
With that precedence being set, is Okami a snake???
I think so...

"as I said before, the hand touching is for both fighters to decide, but some of you guys are missing the point I was trying to address.
They touched at the start of round 1 AND Round 2..."

Point but i think you're missing the fact that its up to both fighters to decide EACH time its done. Doing it in rounds 1 & 2 doesnt automatically mean youve signed a contract to do it in the 3rd too esp when you need a KO or sub in the 3rd to win it.