FRANKLIN WILL BE HORRIFIED

When he stares across the Octogon into the intiminating eyes of Wanderlei he will realise that Wanderlei has every intention of murdering him. His mind will become engulfed with fear and he will be unable to perform to his abilities. Wand will then punch his face off.

I think Rampage is right though.  No one is afaid of Wanderlei anymore.  People respect him and know he is an aggressive fighter, but one only has to look at him getting KO'd by Henderson and Rampage to know that he is beatable.  This isn't the 18 fight winning streak Wanderlei of a few years back.

^Bullshit

WAit till you see the look on Franklin's face when they close the octagon door

Yeah, maybe..but he laid Wanderlei out pretty good.  If you are Rich, that has got to help your mental preparation.

koreviewz -  I think Rampage is right though.  No one is afaid of Wanderlei anymore.  People respect him and know he is an aggressive fighter, but one only has to look at him getting KO'd by Henderson and Rampage to know that he is beatable.  This isn't the 18 fight winning streak Wanderlei of a few years back.

Lets not forget some of the battles that Rich has had. He's a killer just like Wand even though Nick Diaz says he's just a teacher lol. Fighting is his trade and he won't be intimidated by Wanderlei at all.

Rich has the perfect striking style to beat him

Nah.

Not even saying that Wand is THAT intiminating anymore. Rich just seems like the type of person that Wanderlei could intiminate.

Sierra Nevada -  Easy to forget that Rich wants to train with Wanderlei after this fight...

I'm bet Rich is actually looking forward to the "stare down".

Rich is not gonna be intimidated but rather amused by it.

Rich has god on his side....

Franklin will be terrified... until he sees the T*U logo and thoughts of Mayhem and Ryan Loco come to mind...

Sierra, have you watched the prefight press conference? Now it may well be jet lag, crazy hour. But Wand did not look well.

I will be a fan of Wand forever, he is a good man with a great heart and ethic. I want the UFC to keep him win or lose. I will pay for every ppv he is on. That being said...

No doubt both are going to get their "face smashed" but Rich will have his hand raised at the end.

The smarter fighter wins

The smarter fighter wins

Yep, lets just hope Rich doesn't drop to a knee to avoid any damage. ^_^

I am curious to what all Rich learned from training with Anderson....

I am at a stand still.. if Rich can keep his distance then he could pull out the W, and if Wandy starts droping them knees its gameover for Rich.

If Rich still believes that the best way to get out of a thai clinch is to duck he is fucked aganst Wand.

HexRei - 
GNP4LIFE - When he stares across the Octogon into the intiminating eyes of Wanderlei he will realise that Wanderlei has every intention of murdering him. His mind will become engulfed with fear and he will be unable to perform to his abilities. Wand will then punch his face off.

why is it that people like to say "murder" and "kill" when they are trying to convince themselves of what they are saying regarding an mma fight? interesting phenomenon- like hyperbole makes them feel more confident about their shaky call.

Quit trying to be a snarky prick. I used the term murder in this instance because Wanderlei goes into every fight with the mentality of a murderer, literally trying to inflict as much pain as possible on his opponent. If there were no referees to stop the fight he would surely murder every one of his victims.

^^^yeah, he would "murder" them with no ref lol.

Rich via TKO. Wand will throw some wide ass looping punches and Rich will pick him apart with nice straight clean shots.

Just think about it, while Wand was sparring with and ko'ing the same guy that noseraped Rich twice, Franklin was teaching little kids how to count and helping old ladies cross the street.

koreviewz -  I think Rampage is right though.  No one is afaid of Wanderlei anymore.  People respect him and know he is an aggressive fighter, but one only has to look at him getting KO'd by Henderson and Rampage to know that he is beatable.  This isn't the 18 fight winning streak Wanderlei of a few years back. I kind of agree with this.The fight will be won in the cage not in the pre fight staredowns. If Wand can take some shots from a taller crisper boxer, get inside and impose his will its a brutal beatdown for Franklin. If Franklin has good enough footwork to keep Wand off balance he'll cut him up and force a stoppage. A key may be how quick and strong Wand will be at 185. He could be a monster at this weight, he's used to fighting much larger guys.

lol rampage and his lukcy punch, 8-9 out of 10 times he loses to wand, just like he's lost 2 of 3

rich is lucky wand doesn't have his stomps and soccer kicks, or there really would be a murder in the cage

rich will crumble once he feels wand's power and speed and if he isn't afraid at the beginning, he will be as they fight...he WILL be...