Frank's worst moment in that fight

forget the countless head kicks, the arm break, the spinning back fists, the side kicks, etc.

What made Frank look bad was when he'd get tossed to the ground and do the "Come on" thing to Cung to get him to engage on the mat.

Uuhhh, Shamrock hurt him bad at the end of round 3 and almost put him away (with a broken fucking arm no less)! lol @ this Shamrock bashing thread!

I agree with Kostakio. If anything, I would have to say the fight was clearly swinging in Frank's direction by the end of rd. 3. He hurt Cung a couple times and was starting to stalk him and time him.

It's a terrible shame that Frank broke his arm, b/c the 4th round was shaping up to be great. I was starting to get the unmistakably sense that Frank was zoning in and it was just a matter of time.

I just find it strange that people are trying to criticize Frank for this performance.

I love it when people act like it was an "accident" tha the broke his arm

Surely, getting kicked there over and over and over had NOTHING to do with it....

Still a bit flukey to break an arm like that. How many fights have we seen end like that? Out of the thousands and thousands of fights with dozens of kicks thrown and blocked.

Don't make it sound like it was just Le's strategy and he pulled it off or something.

Those weren't 'high fives'. Those were jabs, imho.

Darren, Cung was targeting that wrist for sure. He saw that Frank was blocking with it consistantly and that he was doing damage. It certainly became part of his plan.

Frank looked very good in the fight, he did rock Cung Le, as did Cung
rock Frank. The fight ended because of Cung Le.

If Frank wants a rematch, my guess is Cung Le will be for it. Give Cung
Le his props, he deserves it.

P.S. Frank fought well, Cung Le fought better. What happens in a
rematch? Who knows? My prediction is Cung Le wins again. 70-30 for
Cung. What do you guys think?

Info is correct. Frank was making a joke when he invited Cung to the mat.

Very entertaining.

Frank is indeed one of the most exciting fighters in MMA, a true showman and warrior; watch the fight again - Frank was getting his; had Cung Le rocked and retreating two different times in the fight. Better yet hear it from Cung Le himself; good interview on Sherdog from the Press Conference.

Just an outstanding fight!

i know Frank is an entertainer but i think he was serious.

btw, i was rooting for Frank but that was a weak move.

That was an entertaining fight. Props to both fighters.

Waterbottle

"Frank fought well, Cung Le fought better. What happens in a rematch? Who knows? My prediction is Cung Le wins again. 70-30 for Cung. What do you guys think?"

I don't see it that way. Frank appeared more dangerous to me in that fight. Sure, Cung was winning on the cards up to that point, but Frank was zeroing in on him more and more by the end of the 3rd, and it appeared that he had more ability to actually finish the fight. He was hurting Cung with strikes and I think it would have swung more in his favor if it continued.

I'd give it about 70-30 in favor of Frank if they fight again. Just my assessment of what I saw.

"Uuhhh, Shamrock hurt him bad at the end of round 3 and almost put him away (with a broken fucking arm no less)!"

IMO, had there been a few more seconds in the fight, Cung could have ended it in that 3rd round.

Was rooting for Cung all the way but have nothing but respect for Frank.

Great fight by both fighters.