Fraudulent Miletich Seminar

Pat's back home from Florida now, and he is lit up about this incident. He has asked me to publicly ask for help in identifying the perpetrators. If anyone has any info.on their legal names, contact info., etc., we would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

...Dave

lol i wouldnt want pat on my back

I'm working on it Dave. I will get ahold of you when I find out more.

ttt

ttt

Someone in the area, pay, show up, get names and address and numbers, then pass it on to Pat for suit

CM, this is my hometown bro. I brought it  to Dave and Pats attention. I couldnt figure out who the hell could put this on or where they would do it. I am working on getting a name and address on the guy. I think one of my buddies know him. I should post the number when i get it in the virtual office and have BCLP&A handle it!

has anyone tried to sign up?

who is he telling to write the checks to?

ttt

this should be good!

Someone in the area, pay, show up, get names and address and numbers, then pass it on to Pat for suit

exactly!

break this shit down...

or, some Miletich fighters should show up....
and fuck some shit up...

Send Tim Sylvia

If MFS fighters go it should be lesser known guys.  The big names have lots to lose with law suits.

double post

ttt

I think it would be hilarious if Pat, Matt, Tim, Jens and others showed up. Just watch the guy shit a brick.

exactly
i didn't mean hurt the guy
but scare the shit outta him

ttt

sounds like the desperation of a drug addict. who else would be so stupid?

If i'm reading this right, no seminar at all is going to be put on, let alone anything doing with MFS. Why not get the authorities involved, especially if money is being wired between states or if being sent by the mail, someone would love to handle the case and catch this guy. It would be easy enough if this person is in the states and actually around the area. Simple search of the IP address or find out where the address being used is and voila, easy scratch for LEO's.

Sounds like no one would be there when you showed up at the address.

That's what i thought Kid, i meant find out who's registered to the address where the money is being sent, if not by paypal or some other means.