FRB on how Sonnen/Griffin materialized...

Most likely valid since he knows Chael. Interesting...:

FrontRowBrian@FrontRowBrian

How Sonnen/Griffin materialized: Chael was offered Wand for 12/29. Deemed Wand unworthy. Would retire instead. Asked 4 Forrest. Done deal.

Chael/Wand would have been contested at 185. Chael not interested in someone 3-7 in last 10. Also feels better at 205.

Tough fight for Chael to take. Forrest is a close friend. It's part of the road to . Everyone can be friends later.

He beats Forrest, he'll get Jon Jones. RT : if he finishes him in great fashion, how far away from Jon jones?

Wow Phone Post

While grudge matches are fun to watch, but Wand would do nothing for Chael when it comes to the road to the 205 belt. 

another FAEL... ducker

Matt Phillips -  While grudge matches are fun to watch, but Wand would do nothing for Chael when it comes to the road to the 205 belt. 

lol and beating Forrest just puts him right at the top of the heap...

NOT

Forrest is not a close friend of Chael's Phone Post

The main question is whether Dana and co. will use a win over Forrest as justification for an immediate title shot @ 205 for Chael. Being a Chael fan I find it hard to justify.

I 100% don't believe Chael would fight Hendo if he wins since Dan was his mentor from the beginning.

Wand fight would have been a murder.

Chael should take it.

205 needs new challengers.

Alpha World Peace - Forrest is not a close friend of Chael's Phone Post

Yea when was this ever a thing Phone Post

Alpha World Peace - 

Forrest is not a close friend of Chael's Phone Post

Well, you would know better than Chael so I will take your word for it

"[Forrest is] a slow and unathletic light heavyweight"

- Chael on Forrest before Anderson v Sonnen 1.

I've never heard Chael say such things about his real friends like Lindland, Henderson, Leben, Herman, or Mir. Phone Post

inf0 - 
Matt Phillips -  While grudge matches are fun to watch, but Wand would do nothing for Chael when it comes to the road to the 205 belt. 

lol and beating Forrest just puts him right at the top of the heap...

NOT

A win over a former champion would put you closer than a win over Wand. Wouldn't you agree?

These things always change but I'm sure it's true since Lorenzo and Dana will try to milk Chael's marketing skills in his twilight years of the sport. Still hard to justify from a competitive standpoint.

He beats Forrest, he'll get Jon Jones. RT : if he finishes him in great fashion, how far away from Jon jones?

Forrest wins again. Phone Post

antifret - 

Forrest wins again. Phone Post

Forrest hasnt been relative in the 205 rankings for quite some time. He is just picking someone with a big name and is an easy win.
Wand looked good against guys like Franklin, Bisping. When he fights smart he is capable of beating a lot of guys.

lol, if he gets Jones after beating Forrest its pathetic. Jones would straight up slaughter him...

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - These things always change but I'm sure it's true since Lorenzo and Dana will try to milk Chael's marketing skills in his twilight years of the sport. Still hard to justify from a competitive standpoint.

FRB talking out of his anus again.

Not a chance in hell.

Rashad Evans beat Rampage, Thiago Silva, Tito, and Phil Davis to get a shot.

Dana would never give Chael a shot unless he had at least one more huge win over a top contender. At least. Phone Post

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - These things always change but I'm sure it's true since Lorenzo and Dana will try to milk Chael's marketing skills in his twilight years of the sport. Still hard to justify from a competitive standpoint.

Not only looking past Jones beating Hendo, but Machida as well Phone Post

Sakuraba belt - Forrest hasnt been relative in the 205 rankings for quite some time. He is just picking someone with a big name and is an easy win.
Wand looked good against guys like Franklin, Bisping. When he fights smart he is capable of beating a lot of guys.

Forrest beat Franklin. Phone Post