Freahly single at age 30

The girl and I engaged for eight years just broke it off.

I think I’ve made a wise choice.

I plan on being single forever 

dick licks appreciated 

1 Like

Pics, faggot

1 Like

You were engaged for 8 years? LOL.

Welcome to the land of the living.

3 Likes

Good luck in the future! I never understood why people stayed engaged for that long. Either get married or don't. 

4 Likes

Marriage is for gays nowadays, you're smart to avoid it. 

5 Likes

8 year engagement?  You never intended on marrying her, did you?

1 Like

Dude, my 30s were the absolute best. You will slay chicks in their 20s. 

Become completely self involved, it's all about you right now. You will be shocked at how easy life is about to get for you.

5 Likes
Kip Kinkle -

8 year engagement?  You never intended on marrying her, did you?

At first, absolutely.

Looking back, maybe not so

much after even just 2-3 years in.

I’m kinda putting myself on blast right now but I’m actually teetering between losing my shit and being okay.

I think may need more help than I deserve a grilling.

but roast away haha fuck the OG

1 Like

Ace Freahly is single? And he's only 30??!

2 Likes
Mountain Medic -

Become completely self involved, it's all about you right now. You will be shocked at how easy life is about to get for you.

Eminem, I appreciate your words and reading them it makes me realize my subconscious was maybe trying to tell me this all along.

We are creatures of habit. I think I fell into the worst habit of being miserable with this cunt

![](upload://mno6q7YlwlTXpibwNFUjtqDSBri.jpeg)

‘freely’… maybe it was a f-word guy slip

2 Likes

No kids, no house, no marriage.

wait did I just have a life win?

3 Likes

Dick licks and a typo in title?

I’m on my

sixth Samuel Adams 

southcraw -
Mountain Medic -

Eminem, I appreciate your words and reading them it makes me realize my subconscious was maybe trying to tell me this all along.

We are creatures of habit. I think I fell into the worst habit of being miserable with this cunt

Any man that says he hasn't done that at least once is lying. We aren't born knowing how any of this shit works and unless you have an uncle like DaveFu we just have to figure it out on our own.

We'll roast the shit out of you, that's a given.

But we're here too, if you need to air out some feelings that don't make sense. We'll walk you through it until we get that bitch out of your head and your inner bitch out of your soul.

The OG is the original men's group, we got you covered man.

4 Likes

I guess this may become my first AMA

I’m both embarrassed and ashamed that I let this go on for ao long

Mountain Medic -
southcraw -
Mountain Medic -

Any man that says he hasn't done that at least once is lying. We aren't born knowing how any of this shit works and unless you have an uncle like DaveFu we just have to figure it out on our own.

We'll roast the shit out of you, that's a given.

But we're here too, if you need to air out some feelings that don't make sense. We'll walk you through it until we get that bitch out of your head and your inner bitch out of your soul.

The OG is the original men's group, we got you covered man.

Damn, bro that is exactly what I needed to hear and I didn’t even know it.

I gotta join the get shredded for summer thread AND a tinder/grinder thread, STAT (only half joking)

1 Like

And FUCK davefu

(again only half joking, which means I half love you man)

Dead President -

Pics, faggot

Hmmmmmmm

I need the late night or UK folk to assert how much kf a faggot cuck OP is.

southcraw -
Dead President -

Pics, faggot

Hmmmmmmm

I know I will die the death of a thousand downvotes and probably get frozen for the first time ever......

But don't post pics. Eight years man, whatever it was, it wasn't just some broad. you'll regret it.

Wait until she blows your best friend...

2 Likes