Freahly single at age 30

southcraw -
Mountain Medic -
southcraw -
Mountain Medic -

Dude, my 30s were the absolute best. You will slay chicks in their 20s. 

Become completely self involved, it's all about you right now. You will be shocked at how easy life is about to get for you.

Eminem, I appreciate your words and reading them it makes me realize my subconscious was maybe trying to tell me this all along.

We are creatures of habit. I think I fell into the worst habit of being miserable with this cunt

Any man that says he hasn't done that at least once is lying. We aren't born knowing how any of this shit works and unless you have an uncle like DaveFu we just have to figure it out on our own.

We'll roast the shit out of you, that's a given.

But we're here too, if you need to air out some feelings that don't make sense. We'll walk you through it until we get that bitch out of your head and your inner bitch out of your soul.

The OG is the original men's group, we got you covered man.

Damn, bro that is exactly what I needed to hear and I didn’t even know it.

I gotta join the get shredded for summer thread AND a tinder/grinder thread, STAT (only half joking)

Solved on the first page!

You have made a wise choice. I became single after about 8 years around your age. I was wayyy fd up at first but dude if I only knew how cool life gets without a steady chick around....

1 Like
southcraw - 

No kids, no house, no marriage.

wait did I just have a life win?

Uhhhhhhhh, nope.

Mountain Medic -
southcraw -
Dead President -

Pics, faggot

Hmmmmmmm

I know I will die the death of a thousand downvotes and probably get frozen for the first time ever......

But don't post pics. Eight years man, whatever it was, it wasn't just some broad. you'll regret it.

Wait until she blows your best friend...

I wouldn’t man. I really mean no ill will.

it’s just late and I have no one to contact right now but the OG. This manipulative woman has isolated me from the people who actually care and mean most to me.

I’m just ashamed and embarrassed to be honest. Mostly the latter

Good luck, just gotta move on - it will smart for a bit, that’s just your ego because you got dumped, your ego will recover. 

same as MM, my 30s were great, I started them single, amazing times, trained a lot, saw all my friends a lot, went out partying, girls. It’s your chance to become the man you want to be with no baggage weighing you down. 

arc123 -

Good luck, just gotta move on - it will smart for a bit, that’s just your ego because you got dumped, your ego will recover. 

same as MM, my 30s were great, I started them single, amazing times, trained a lot, saw all my friends a lot, went out partying, girls. It’s your chance to become the man you want to be with no baggage weighing you down. 

Goddam, there is no possible way to really explain the clarity of it.

OP- It's OK to like em, fuck man.... you're wounded right now. The smallest kindness will feel like the first time a junkie does heroin. It will feel amazing, it will feel like "This! This right fucking here!" is what I was looking for!!!!!

But that's just the bitch in you, just greatful for the validation. And so you begin another 8 year version of "well, I'm not getting any younger and she seems like she checks a couple boxes"

Good enough!

Good enough?

Well now you're just treating yourself the way she treated you.

Your goal is to mean little to many.

I don't mean becoming a tinder man whore, that's tragically mundane and comes with a large side of weird. 

You aren't built like that, you're a relationship guy. Despite what your dipshit friends tell you, you are a relationship guy.

I'm a relationship guy.

Its the best!

Some relationships last forever..

Some relationships feel like forever but it was 3 days and you aren't real clear on about 36 hours of it.

Live that shit.

Not scared of real, but not craving real so desperately that you make a young man's mistakes.

Make a personal commitment that you won't get "serious" for 18 months. Be clear about it. "I'm down for anything but I'm not bound to anything"

That's a long goddam time, especially hard for a relationship guy.

You have to do this.

The OG is never wrong. 

Listen to your brothers.

Has there ever been a "I did exactly what you old crusties said to do, now I'm dead and alone!!!" thread?????

No, never

Just get macho right now

Like preposterously, unreasonably, macho.

Do man shit

Ridiculous, I'm not even sure why, man shit.

It works

1 Like
southcraw -

![](upload://mno6q7YlwlTXpibwNFUjtqDSBri.jpeg)

‘freely’… maybe it was a f-word guy slip

Was scrolling through the thread, trying to think of something positive to say, cause let’s be honest, no matter who ends it, it still hurts a bit  then I see this beauty pic, and I already know you’re good to go you beautiful bastard!!!

arc123 -

I WAY over explained it

123 made it perfectly clear—

"It’s your chance to become the man you want to be with no baggage weighing you down."

1 Like
Pikeypooh -
southcraw -

Was scrolling through the thread, trying to think of something positive to say, cause let’s be honest, no matter who ends it, it still hurts a bit  then I see this beauty pic, and I already know you’re good to go you beautiful bastard!!!

I could live my life 24hrs at a time and spend the next 30 years voting this up, and it still wouldn’t get the attention it deserves.

1 Like
Mountain Medic -
arc123 -

Goddam, there is no possible way to really explain the clarity of it.

OP- It's OK to like em, fuck man.... you're wounded right now. The smallest kindness will feel like the first time a junkie does heroin. It will feel amazing, it will feel like "This! This right fucking here!" is what I was looking for!!!!!

But that's just the bitch in you, just greatful for the validation. And so you begin another 8 year version of "well, I'm not getting any younger and she seems like she checks a couple boxes"

Good enough!

Good enough?

Well now you're just treating yourself the way she treated you.

Your goal is to mean little to many.

I don't mean becoming a tinder man whore, that's tragically mundane and comes with a large side of weird. 

You aren't built like that, you're a relationship guy. Despite what your dipshit friends tell you, you are a relationship guy.

I'm a relationship guy.

Its the best!

Some relationships last forever..

Some relationships feel like forever but it was 3 days and you aren't real clear on about 36 hours of it.

Live that shit.

Not scared of real, but not craving real so desperately that you make a young man's mistakes.

Make a personal commitment that you won't get "serious" for 18 months. Be clear about it. "I'm down for anything but I'm not bound to anything"

That's a long goddam time, especially hard for a relationship guy.

You have to do this.

The OG is never wrong. 

Listen to your brothers.

Has there ever been a "I did exactly what you old crusties said to do, now I'm dead and alone!!!" thread?????

No, never

Just get macho right now

Like preposterously, unreasonably, macho.

Do man shit

Ridiculous, I'm not even sure why, man shit.

It works

I'm not a religious man but after reading this I gotta yell HALLELUJAH! You are a wise man

Mountain Medic -
Pikeypooh -
southcraw -

I could live my life 24hrs at a time and spend the next 30 years voting this up, and it still wouldn’t get the attention it deserves.

You’re a beauty!

8 year engagement?!?

Yeah this relationship ended 6.5 years ago. Going separate ways is the right choice for both of you.

I'm married (happily), and maybe it's this way because I have a wife at home, but goddamn is the well of pussy deep and bountiful, and available. 

I'm mid 30s, take decent care of myself. When I'm out, especially with my sons in tow, it's like walking through Candyland while diabetic. From college age to cougars, the women are everywhere and open for business. Yet I can't touch them. 

So, enjoy, OP. Live it up and count your blessings that you aren't saddled with a relationship that you don't want while the prime of your life slips by.

jqvwxyz - 8 year engagement?!?

Yeah this relationship ended 6.5 years ago. Going separate ways is the right choice for both of you.

Yeah it’s extremely long, but we dont know the whole story. I know everyone gives advice from their own personal experiences, and I’ll be the first to say, before I even started posting, you dirty SOB’S got me through a shitty time in my life.

Obviously he thought it was good to go, and if he was the one to end it, it's a shitty feeling, but like Medic said, focus on yourself now and kill it!

southcraw -

Get yourself a house bro. 

In your name only. 

will post in this thread tomorrow 

Congrats to you if you feel better. Don’t go knocking up a random! 

IronHands -

I'm married (happily), and maybe it's this way because I have a wife at home, but goddamn is the well of pussy deep and bountiful, and available. 

I'm mid 30s, take decent care of myself. When I'm out, especially with my sons in tow, it's like walking through Candyland while diabetic. From college age to cougars, the women are everywhere and open for business. Yet I can't touch them. 

So, enjoy, OP. Live it up and count your blessings that you aren't saddled with a relationship that you don't want while the prime of your life slips by.

Its proof that gods gods exist and they are laughing at us.

Goddammit, I'm not Apple, I don't bring that kind of swing.

But I was 30 once, holding the engagement ring I asked her to take off and give back.

It all got better after that, just the stink of possible commitment and the oddly competitive nature of young women bursting with eggs put me in a very strange situation.

Handle your shit, be responsible, and you'll be respected and desired.

Sample the buffet that is life, you've been hungry for too long.

There is a balance to be found.

Its a good place.

Definitely not feeling real great about it. Haven’t slept, had to close last night and am expected to be back to work in an hour an a half. Only ever called in once. I’m thinking I’m not making it in to work today.

I have a tremendous amount of shit to figure out now.

thanks for the feedback, gents. 8 years is definitely a long engagement. Fool of a Took

southcraw - 

Do you have a college degree? If so, become an officer in the Navy. Travel the world, fucking women of every culture. You know, make up time for the last 8 years.

southcraw -

Definitely not feeling real great about it. Haven’t slept, had to close last night and am expected to be back to work in an hour an a half. Only ever called in once. I’m thinking I’m not making it in to work today.

I have a tremendous amount of shit to figure out now.

thanks for the feedback, gents. 8 years is definitely a long engagement. Fool of a Took

Listen closely, we're running out of time.

Go directly to the nearest drug store and buy two bottles of Robitussin.

Drink all of it

All of it

You will have about 45 minutes to convince them that while you really WANT to be there, today might not be the day