Freakin Puerto Rican????

What the fuck?

I'm all for change, but this is truly goin towards wwf shit.

Again, what the fuck? That was about the worst shit i've seen to date.

Dude, don't even question it. Let's all just let this go away.

who did he freak to get that gig?

Dude, don't even question it. Let's all just let this go away.

Could not agree more, this is just a nightmare. Just when you think the ufc is at their peak (and they are), they pull this garbage and drive their business to the ground.

What a slap in the face, isn't it? I'm far from being a businessman but common sense has obviously left the ufc. Good luck, dickheads.

And of course they are gonna pull the 'We wanted to see what works' blah blah blah shit and try to kiss our asses because we attempted to stick with them. Look what we got for being fans. And for you pride beanbag swingers, this has nothing to do with you, just the clueless schlubs that run the ufc.

Just as fast as you gained the spotlight with the kids, you are now the walking, talking joke with those that put you where you are.

Congrats on the monstrosity that is the fuckup you just made.

Hes a radio DJ on 94.5 a boston station. Hes announced preliminary bouts before at mohegan, though they probably never showed it on air before.

Yep.

That fag is a radio personality in Boston.

He trains in Kempo at a gym near my MT gym.

Herb.

It just made it look like they had to get a Puerto Rican to announce a Puerto Rican.

Good Bye Bruce Buffer, you job has just been outsourced.

Romero is the morning show host on Jammin 94.5, Bostons most popular Hip Hop station. Hes a dork.

Iceberg Slim is correct though, a buddy of mine train at the same Kenpo School as him

I was as surprised as anyone to see the Freakin Puerto Rican announcing but in his defense he's a pretty cool guy. He trains BJJ with the same instructor I do.

He looked like he was 12 years old.

Ramiro's morning show is very popular in New England and he is a friend to mma, he goes out of his way to have fighters on and is a help to the sport. What the fuck do you care who intros a fight anyway? You even have to hate on the ring announcers?

I don't think they planned on airing that fight, but considering the televised card was over in about an hour...

Tha entire fight sucked from the moment the freakin geekin rican entered the ring...KOTC?

dude im an mma fighter from chicgo and also 100% puerto rican and when i first heard that,,, i turned off the t.v. for about ten minutes...dummmmmmmmm

If they wanna bring the UFC up to the same public acceptance as boxing and give it a polished professional look the "Freakin' Puerto Rican" did not help. Dana give your head a shake!

I thought he was a better announcer than Buffer.

I think Buffer was running late...

Ramiro's morning show is very popular in New England and he is a friend to mma, he goes out of his way to have fighters on and is a help to the sport. What the fuck do you care who intros a fight anyway? You even have to hate on the ring announcers?

I don't think anyone is raggin on Ramiro himself, he simply did what he was told to make a few bucks. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The fact that Dana/THe UFC marketing crew actually thought it would be a good idea to use him in that sort of comical/goofy role really is an embarrassment to you, me, and everyone who enjoys the shows that they put on.

I hate the term 'sell out', but damn!

thanks Trey...i got rid of my obnoxious post...

never post drunk and angry..lol