Freddie Roach says he may retire with Cotto win

This is the first time I have ever heard Freddie talk about retiring. I guess its all finally getting to him. It looks like his condition is getting worse. In terms of that Golovkin fight, I think Lemieux is made for GGG. I think theres a big KO in that fight.

It's sad to see how bad he struggles just to talk. Parkinsons is a mother fucker.

Wow, that's the worst I've seen him. A real shame as he's always said that being involved in the sport is what keeps him going.

Another reason why i'll be rooting like crazy for Miguelito Phone Post 3.0

FOTN - Wow, that's the worst I've seen him. A real shame as he's always said that being involved in the sport is what keeps him going.
Most of his doctors have said his activity training fighters has made a big impact in helping him slow the progression. Phone Post 3.0

I hope he fights it off as long as possible

ocbadapple - I hope he fights it off as long as possible
Absolutely wouldn't wish that on anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

I'm pullin' for ya Freddie! Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big fan of Freddie, but damn he is not looking good. Phone Post 3.0

yea guys, hes getting alot worse. =/

F'ing HATE to see that!!! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Man, that sucks. 

He seems to be a good guy who cares a lot for the fighters he works with. Hate to see him like this. It's a terrible disease. Phone Post 3.0

I do dislike Roach, a lot. Having said that, I don't wish that kind of illness on anyone. Roach did sort of sign up for it, but who hasn't done things in their youth they don't later regret, right? Sad to see for sure.

I like Cotto. I don't think Cotto has the top tier mental game to be an all time great. I do think (like Roach said) Cotto will be a good barometer for Canelo's talent. I do see Cotto breaking round 6-8, Canelo TKO.