Freddy Fernandez was a bitch motherf*cker.

Turns his back on LaRusso, makes fun of him at school, and then starts rubbing LaRusso's head and celebrating with him after he wins the All Valley Tournament.  lol.

What a mark-ass buster.

I understand what you're saying and I agree. Phone Post 3.0

It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

Why don't I remember this Mark ass bitch?
Can we get a pic? Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - Why don't I remember this Mark ass bitch?

The Acorn - Why don't I remember this Mark ass bitch?
Daniel introduced his face to a wooden door via a perfectly timed kick when he moved into that roach infested shithole. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - It's called Stockholm Syndrome.
Don't make excuses for that worthless son of a bitch. Freddy Fernandez? More like Smelly FerFuckdez! Phone Post 3.0

That fucktard sucks at beach soccer (or 'sand futbol' for the lay person) Phone Post

Buster ass trick Phone Post 3.0

This is the look of disappointment after LaRusso got humiliated at the beach.  This was right when he turned his back on him.

Here he is (olive green hoody) swooping in like Al Sharpton and patting him on his head after he won the trophy.

The epitome of a fairweather friend. Loved his sweet shirt though. Munchausen byChachie syndrome imo

Seriously, I'm glad this thread was created.
For 30 years I have despised FF.
Fuck HIM. Phone Post 3.0

lawrenceofidaho -

I heard that his cousin helped him get out of Reseda by hooking him up with a swing-shift room service position at the Beverly Palm Motel.

Good call.

Piece of shit buddied up to the cops too, only to set them up for failure.

This guy was a Grade-A asshole everywhere he went. Phone Post 3.0

Good call lol Phone Post 3.0

He could have at least warned Larusso Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you, Freddy Phone Post 3.0

But he did have that sweet "Makin' Bacon" t-shirt.

The ONLY thing this guy has to be proud of is his sweet head kick that Crocop never saw.

In Freddy's defense, Daniel is a fucking asshole Phone Post 3.0