Freddy vs Jason vs Michael

^ God I'm burnt. Thought that said mother. Phone Post 3.0

Best original film: ANOES, Halloween, F13
Best sequel: F13 4: final chapter, ANOES 3 Dream Warriors, Halloween 2 Phone Post 3.0

Freddy's pedo bear?

Michael Myers all the way. Phone Post

I only saw the first Halloween. Wasn't Michael a normal guy who was crazy? How does he compete with supernatural beings like Freddy and Michael?

regardless, Nightmare On Elm Street, the legit first one, was actually a really good movie. Definitely the best of the lot.

BenBJJ - Can someone give a brief description of the premise of each series? As far as I understand they are all serial killer mutants with super powers. Correct?

A Nightmare on Elm Street:

A former kiddie-killer (rapist in the new reboot, they never mentioned any type of sick-fuck pedo shit in the originals as far as I can recall) named Freddy Krueger is burned to death by a group of vengeful parents after he's acquitted due to a procedural error over the course of his investigation.  As he's being bombarded by molotov cocktails, Freddy meets a dream demon who basically says "hey bud, this shit is whack, so hows about after you fucking burn to death, I give you the power to go into the dreams of the surviving children of Elm Street, where you can torment and fuck with them before ultimately killing and harvesting their souls?"  Freddy's like "ok cool, ima die now". 

He dies, begins killing kids, and over the course of a bunch of sequels, meets certain adversaries (most notably Nancy Thompson and Alice Johnson) who fight back in both the real world and the dream world.  Tons of morbid, off the wall, over the top, gory kills, which a punch of humor from the man formerly known as the Springwood Slasher (humor started to show in part three, and the series sorta went full retard following that, although they're still great IMO).  

Friday the 13th:

Jason Voohres is this little ugly deformed fuck who drowns at Camp Crystal Lake as a wee child.  His mom goes nuts, starts killing camp counselors after the camp attempts to get reopened (it was closed following the death of two counselors back in 1958 - which were also courtesy of Jason's mother, Pamela.)  Pamela unfortunately fails in her mission as she runs into Alice, a saint-like character who manages to lop off Pam's head with a machete.  Jason, back from the dead, sees his momma lose her fucking noggin, and then picks up where she left off and goes on a tirade, hacking and slashing future counselors apart over the course of the films long-running series. He too meets certain adversaries, most notably Tommy Jarvis, who was originally played by a young Corey Feldman. A psychic character named Tina Shepard also showed up in part VII and really took it to the hockey-mask wearing zombie.

The Friday series has a bunch of really solid kills, to include Jason vs. some black dude on a NY rooftop who happens to be an aspiring boxer.  When I say heads roll, I mean it. 

Halloween:

Michael Myers, as a really young kid (like 5), kills his sister Judith on Halloween after she gets done blowing/banging her boyfriend.  He's committed to an institution and placed under the watch of Dr. Samuel Loomis, who monitors him for over a decade before Michael escapes during a seemingly routine transfer for a court hearing.  Michael returns to his former hometown in Haddonfield, Ilinois, and begins to systematically stalk and murder young teenage babysitters on - you guessed it - Halloween.  Dr. Loomis is on his tail though, and remains on his tail over the course of the series up until the fifth film when the actor who played him dies. 

Now, Halloween goes full retard in part three, Season of the Witch.  The film has absolutely nothing to do with the first two films, makes no mention of Michael Myers or any previous character, but still manages to carry on in the creepy tradition of the first two.  I truly like part three (downvote time?). 

The series also gets retarded later on, as when Halloween H20 came out, it completely abandons everything that happened between parts 4,5,6 (disregarding three because that movie made no fucking sense as is), and pretty much tries to pick up a few decades after part two ended.  Jamie Lee Curtis, who played the iconic Laurie Strode in the first two films, makes her long-awaited comeback and must battle Michael once again.

Like I said in my first post, I thought the kills in Halloween were bland, but there are some good ones.  See Brady's death in part 4 for a good example.  The first film is iconic, it's widely considered to be one of the best horror films of all time, and Michael Myers is undeniably one of the creepiest murdering psychpaths to ever grace the silver screen.  If you can overlook the fact that as the series goes on, it makes less and less sense, then you should enjoy them. 

Some notable characters who battle Michael are the aforementioned Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode, as well as Laurie's daughter Jamie (who is erased from history after H20 comes out, wtf?), Tommy Doyle (who was a little kid in the first film that was being babysat by Laurie), and Rachel - Jamie's babysitter. 

I probably left some things out, got things wrong, and spoiled some stuff too.  Sorry about that.

WATCH THEM ALL!

Love them all! My mom wouldn't let me watch any but luckily I had a cool aunt that rented them every time I visited Phone Post

Delorian -
BenBJJ - Can someone give a brief description of the premise of each series? As far as I understand they are all serial killer mutants with super powers. Correct?

A Nightmare on Elm Street:

A former kiddie-killer (rapist in the new reboot, they never mentioned any type of sick-fuck pedo shit in the originals as far as I can recall) named Freddy Krueger is burned to death by a group of vengeful parents after he's acquitted due to a procedural error over the course of his investigation.  As he's being bombarded by molotov cocktails, Freddy meets a dream demon who basically says "hey bud, this shit is whack, so hows about after you fucking burn to death, I give you the power to go into the dreams of the surviving children of Elm Street, where you can torment and fuck with them before ultimately killing and harvesting their souls?"  Freddy's like "ok cool, ima die now". 

He dies, begins killing kids, and over the course of a bunch of sequels, meets certain adversaries (most notably Nancy Thompson and Alice Johnson) who fight back in both the real world and the dream world.  Tons of morbid, off the wall, over the top, gory kills, which a punch of humor from the man formerly known as the Springwood Slasher (humor started to show in part three, and the series sorta went full retard following that, although they're still great IMO).  

Friday the 13th:

Jason Voohres is this little ugly deformed fuck who drowns at Camp Crystal Lake as a wee child.  His mom goes nuts, starts killing camp counselors after the camp attempts to get reopened (it was closed following the death of two counselors back in 1958 - which were also courtesy of Jason's mother, Pamela.)  Pamela unfortunately fails in her mission as she runs into Alice, a saint-like character who manages to lop off Pam's head with a machete.  Jason, back from the dead, sees his momma lose her fucking noggin, and then picks up where she left off and goes on a tirade, hacking and slashing future counselors apart over the course of the films long-running series. He too meets certain adversaries, most notably Tommy Jarvis, who was originally played by a young Corey Feldman. A psychic character named Tina Shepard also showed up in part VII and really took it to the hockey-mask wearing zombie.

The Friday series has a bunch of really solid kills, to include Jason vs. some black dude on a NY rooftop who happens to be an aspiring boxer.  When I say heads roll, I mean it. 

Halloween:

Michael Myers, as a really young kid (like 5), kills his sister Judith on Halloween after she gets done blowing/banging her boyfriend.  He's committed to an institution and placed under the watch of Dr. Samuel Loomis, who monitors him for over a decade before Michael escapes during a seemingly routine transfer for a court hearing.  Michael returns to his former hometown in Haddonfield, Ilinois, and begins to systematically stalk and murder young teenage babysitters on - you guessed it - Halloween.  Dr. Loomis is on his tail though, and remains on his tail over the course of the series up until the fifth film when the actor who played him dies. 

Now, Halloween goes full retard in part three, Season of the Witch.  The film has absolutely nothing to do with the first two films, makes no mention of Michael Myers or any previous character, but still manages to carry on in the creepy tradition of the first two.  I truly like part three (downvote time?). 

The series also gets retarded later on, as when Halloween H20 came out, it completely abandons everything that happened between parts 4,5,6 (disregarding three because that movie made no fucking sense as is), and pretty much tries to pick up a few decades after part two ended.  Jamie Lee Curtis, who played the iconic Laurie Strode in the first two films, makes her long-awaited comeback and must battle Michael once again.

Like I said in my first post, I thought the kills in Halloween were bland, but there are some good ones.  See Brady's death in part 4 for a good example.  The first film is iconic, it's widely considered to be one of the best horror films of all time, and Michael Myers is undeniably one of the creepiest murdering psychpaths to ever grace the silver screen.  If you can overlook the fact that as the series goes on, it makes less and less sense, then you should enjoy them. 

Some notable characters who battle Michael are the aforementioned Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode, as well as Laurie's daughter Jamie (who is erased from history after H20 comes out, wtf?), Tommy Doyle (who was a little kid in the first film that was being babysat by Laurie), and Rachel - Jamie's babysitter. 

I probably left some things out, got things wrong, and spoiled some stuff too.  Sorry about that.

WATCH THEM ALL!

vtfu. Phone Post 3.0

Freddy easily. Plus it has Johnny Depp. Soooo dreamy...

benbjj seriously didn't know anything about the 3? motherfucker. useless human being I say.

Original Halloween is THE horror GOAT. I would also accept Alien, but I viewed that more as Science Fiction/thriller.

I have to say that Freddy vs Jason was a good flick. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Very entertaining. I would love if they did a sequel to it. Have Michael in there would be epic.

Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 

benbjj seriously didn't know anything about the 3? motherfucker. useless human being I say.

Nope. I never watched them. I have, however, thrown a kettle over a house. What have you ever done?

Jason and Nightmare I had the balls to watch as a kid due to them being kind of campy. The cool weapons(Jason's machete and Freddy's claws) are epic. I also really like their costumes, the hockey mask and for Freddy the striped shirt.

Michael I didn't watch until I was a teenager. The fucker was bland and creepy as fuck. The janitor outfit to the Shatner mask(I could swear his eyes were always staring at me) and his kitchen knife just seemed to realistic. He could be your quite kept neighbor.

I like Michael, but Jason's Mom has his back.

fahker - 

Freddy's pedo bear?

LMFAO. WTF is that from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXb3jmkMOxw

Im going Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th series Phone Post

BenBJJ -
Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 

Nope. I never watched them. I have, however, thrown a kettle over a house. What have you ever done?
A tea kettle, or a Joe Hogan gorilla kettle bell? Phone Post 3.0