FREE Charity Fight Night in Atlanta Needs Sponsors

I am the matchmaker and co-promoter for Wild Bill's Fight Night in Atlanta. It is a very successful promotion that we have been doing for 3.5 years now (I've been promoting fights for more than 7 years now).

We did a free fight night last December where as long as you brought a new unwrapped toy to be donated to Toys For Tots then you'd get into the fight for free.

We had 4,000 fans at the fight night and we donated more than 4,500 toys to Toys For Tots. It was one of the top 5 largest single day donations for the year in metro Atlanta for Toys For Tots.

The event will happen again this December and we want to jump on the ball by getting sponsors involved.

Whatever you want to do to help expose your company we can do. We'll have 4,000 fans in the building again and we can set up booths in the hallway, we can play commercials on the big screens, mentions by the emcee, gift baskets of items to all the fighters on the card and trainers, naming rights to the event, signs on the 100 plus drop boxes around town, etc.

If interested please post here or email me at dave@UndisputedProductions.com

Thank you!

ttt

ttt

it's difficult for me to use Miller Beer because we already have Yuengling as a sponsor for the fights for the year.

Anyone else interested???

We're going to have 4,000 plus fans and this will be all over the media in Atlanta just like last year. GREAT opportunity to brand your business with a good cause like Toys for Tots.

XYZ Company Presents
Wild Bill's Fight Night
to Benefit Toys For Tots

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for a great idea

ttt

ttt, I had a blast at the event last year

ttt

any sponsors interested in being a part of a completely FREE show to benefit Toys For Tots???

dave@UndisputedProductions.com

ttt for a great show

ttt

any sponsors interested in being a part of a completely FREE show to benefit Toys For Tots???

ttt

I would love to fight at 170 or 160, 423-488-3317. out of chattanooga.

come on sponsors, you're needed for a FREE CHARITY SHOW !!!

ttt

ttt