Free Derek Chauvin!

Well the autopsy pretty much puts a nice, tidy bow on this little hoax du jour.  

George Floyd died of Covid-19

Free Derek Chauvin. Free this man now. 

No justice no peace. 

In for a shit show of a thread 

0% chance that dude doesn't go away for a very long time.

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

No justice no peace. 

So cops can murder people, as long as they have preexisting health conditions and/or an illness of some kind?

Great logic.

Delete thread.

Nytron -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

No justice no peace. 

So cops can murder people, as long as they have preexisting health conditions and/or an illness of some kind?

Great logic.

Seriously. OP better pretend he was just joking/trolling. What a dumb fuck. 

In for the shit show!

Nytron -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

No justice no peace. 

Great logic.

A murder did not occur.  

A poor gentleman died from Covid-19. Educate yourself before throwing terms like "murder" around. 

Be part of the solution not the problem.  

1 Like

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Nytron -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

No justice no peace. 

Great logic.

Seriously. OP better pretend he was just joking/trolling. What a dumb fuck. 

Rich. Especially from an emo whose panties  are perpetually wadded.  

1 Like

Dude restrained a dead guy for over 2 minutes. Restrained an alive guy, cuffed, with 2 other officers, who already had trouble standing on his own, for 8 ¹/2 minutes white he begged for his life.

Fuck those pigs. 

EFM -

I bet 5-7 years for manslaughter. 

I think manslaughter would have been a more accurate charge. I doubt anyone thinks he really intended to kill Floyd, his depraved actions showed disregard for Floyds life. Not sure how he can get a fair trial in the current enviornment. 

Kings21 -

Dude restrained a dead guy for over 2 minutes. Restrained an alive guy, cuffed, with 2 other officers, who already had trouble standing on his own, for 8 ¹/2 minutes white he begged for his life.

Fuck those pigs. 

Covid-19 doesn't care about race, religion, or any of the many genders.  Covid-19 is deadly. And it claimed George Floyd's life. 

1 Like

Facts don't matter. The mob's feelings must be assuaged.

Kings21 -

Fuck those pigs. 

Pigs? Here is where I'd say YOU are wrong.

Chauvin stayed on his neck. We know why. He wanted to do damage. The other guys? I don't know man. Didn't they ask him to let off? One of them on the job for 4 days? I wouldn't exactly say "pigs". Chauvin was one guy. Don't put them all into the bucket.

It's a MMA site here. Who would have done differently from the 3 accessories? If your partner said "ok, I've got this", I don't know of anyone in the world that would have really questioned that.

Chauvin will get what he deserves. We all want that and will see justice served. Now about justice served for all of the fallout bullshit that had nothing to do with George Floyd's murder. All I'm saying is that saying they are all pigs is a bit ignorant of the truth. They make it seem like it's a club. Funny, I know about 10 cops and not a single one thinks Chauvin did anything but murder the guy.

If he didn't attempt to murder him then it can't be murder.  

IN! 

With one of those awesome 'in' GIFs that I don't have.

Kings21 -

Fuck those pigs. 

Hey he had to keep restraining the guy just in case the Covid-19 zombie strain had started.

DropKick Joe -
EFM -

i don't think that will be enough to prevent additional riots.

EFM -
DropKick Joe -
EFM -

i don't think that will be enough to prevent additional riots.

These fucking clowns rioted before there was even a trial.  Something tells me we're going to more riots in the spirit of St. Floyd regardless of what happens.