Free Dream 10-11 posters to do me a favor?

His posters are legit from what I know- those bodog gloves however were not. 

But those Ultiman shirts he has been ebaying for years are fakes.

Jeff has alot of heat with a lot of people.

He tried selling me a Pancrase belt for a "steal" of $2,000 that he claimed to pay alot more for.

I had to inform him, I helped with the details of the belt when it was made for him and I was aware of what he paid.

He didn't like this and tried getting me "fired" despite I was just telling a friend details on the belt to make more accurate to HELP Jeff.

Dude is fucking paranoid about me too. He walked off with one of the unawared BoDog fight belts and I asked him about it once but we couldn't agree on a price. Some other people also asked him about it and I guess someone who also didn't like his price, told him they would just get one made, which turned into Jeff threatening to "report me for making unlicensed copies of belts".

I can appreciate what he did/does for the sport and especially Women's MMA, but when it comes to anything involving business, the guy is just a scumbag and I'd advise anyone to stay far, far away from him.

He is a shady dude, PT is 100% on the money. I have had numerous dealings with him and they always flake out because he's a greedy person. I have not heard a single positive comment from anybody involved in the sport about him, and i talk to a LOT of people. I have heard from several reliable sources that he bootlegs DVD's and sells them at shows as well... so if he's selling fake shirts, and fake DVD's... Hmmmmm.....