Free Fight: Robert Whittaker vs Yoel Romero I

What do you mean by saying this is a free fight?Is the main card UFC 225 NOT a PPV only??

MidnightStroll -

What do you mean by saying this is a free fight?Is the main card UFC 225 NOT a PPV only??

It's the first fight that is free on youtube. The UFC always does this.

Excited to see the rematch

The Destroyer88 -
MidnightStroll -

It's the first fight that is free on youtube. The UFC always does this.

Thanks.

First 2 rounds put me to sleep, let's watch the last 3...

Yiel is not so tough when hes out of breath. Thank God Whittaker won that fight, I believe yoel would be a boring champ.  Robert won the last 3 rounds by some good striking, made the fight a lil exciting.  

Ragingshaneistheanswer -

Yiel is not so tough when hes out of breath. Thank God Whittaker won that fight, I believe yoel would be a boring champ.  Robert won the last 3 rounds by some good striking, made the fight a lil exciting.  

11/13 wins by KO/TKO is boring?

holy shit. You can call that fight boring because it was but Yoel is far from boring

Sorry man, I find his fights really hit and miss. And his personality boring as shit too. Great fighter though,  his ko of cw and lr were great though.

Can. Not. Wait. For this fight and the card. Looking forward to see Tai vs an experience HW. I looking forward to how Megan handles the step up in comp.

Great fight....BK mauled him.

Should be a great fight

multiple times in that fight where it’s like how are these guys still standing/fighting…absolute animals!!

Maybe I'm a lil bias because I don't like Yoel. I'll see if I can find some of his old fights, I've missed some of his fights so maybe I need another look.

Whitaker earned that title. Fought Jacare when no one wanted to and KO’d him. Fought Romero when no one wanted to. Got his knee blown out in the first and still outlasted the most feared guy in the middleweight division.

That being said, he’s coming off of a serious injury and a long lay off. Romero is still a beast and just came off of starching Rockhold. Tough fight.