Free live feed now from Warfare 9

http://www.warfaremma.com

Warfare.mma, a promotion out of Myrtle Beach SC is again streaming their card tonight through their website Warfaremma.com. There are some good fighters and match ups on this card, and the feed is free Phone Post 3.0

Edit to add active link

The event should be starting any minute, and the stream is running on their website Phone Post 3.0

Thanks , love me some of that mma Phone Post 3.0

The feed through the Warfare site is a little funky for some reason now, much better straight from You-Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TzCsDTFrVz0

Main fights are now underway

ttt for south carolina MMA

Pro fights are on now, first Richard vs Skipper. These guys are both beasts, could be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

The streams a little... funky.

Are you watching straight through you-tube? That stream is working better for me than when I got it through he Warfare site. Still some crackles and pops, but not bad for free. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Are you watching straight through you-tube? That stream is working better for me than when I got it through he Warfare site. Still some crackles and pops, but not bad for free. Phone Post 3.0

Yea straight from Youtube.. And yea, it's good enough for being free.

Wells vs Solo up now. Solo is strong, good submissions and great chin. Cody has good hands and fights smart. The rest of the fights on the card, including this one, have good potential. Phone Post 3.0

I have worked with Warfare a number of years and out of all the promoters I help these guys will be one of the few who will do really great. Andy Hall is one of the rare ones that really tries hard to make all the fighters feel important. Show is really well produced too. If you follow local MMA events for good action this is for sure a good one to watch. Phone Post

Nice knockout by Solo! Clean right hook right over Wells extended left. Big win over a taller fighter with good striking. Phone Post 3.0

CombatIns - I have worked with Warfare a number of years and out of all the promoters I help these guys will be one of the few who will do really great. Andy Hall is one of the rare ones that really tries hard to make all the fighters feel important. Show is really well produced too. If you follow local MMA events for good action this is for sure a good one to watch. Phone Post
This is true. There is a lot of rivalry between some promoters in the southeast, but I have never heard anyone bad mouth Andy. Phone Post 3.0

Justin "Tank" Scoggins is up next. I think he has a good shot at being the next big thing at 125. Talented striker, good wrestling. His fights have been exciting. 

Good fights again tonight, and nice finishes by Scoggins and Wallace to end the night Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD -

Justin "Tank" Scoggins is up next. I think he has a good shot at being the next big thing at 125. Talented striker, good wrestling. His fights have been exciting. 

That fight was bad ass, scoggins looked like a killer. Phone Post 3.0

He has all the tools, and he is still young. His striking is unpredictable and very fast, he is hard to hit, and he wrestles well. I expect to see him in a televised regional or national promotion soon, and would not at all be surprised to see him be successful in the UFC the way he is progressing Phone Post 3.0

Justin Scoggins TKO's Len Cook

Rodney Wallace KO's Tex Johnson

Solon Staley KO's Cody Wells

And a vote up for Caposa for the nice GIF's Phone Post 3.0

How was Wallace vs Johnson? I was at the first fight and it was a tough grinder. Phone Post 3.0