Free Manga --- from TokyoPop

From Newsarama

Tokyopop has announced a new promotional magazine containing “manga previews, author interviews, fan art, behind-the-scenes making-of-the-manga featurettes, TOKYOPOP Takuhai takes you way deep into the world we all know and love - MANGA!!”. Tokyopop Takuhai (Japanese for “home delivery”) will replace Tokyopop’s previous manga preview magazine, Sneaks, which was a free promotional magazine available at certain conventions and stores.

Volume 1 of this free magazine will host 160 pages, and be published in a “graphic novel” format. The magazine will contain 5 – 10 previews in every issue, and the first volume is expected to include previews from: Tramps Like Us, RG Veda, Legal Drug, Lagoon Engine, Sakura Taisen, Princess Ai, MBQ, Sokora Refugees, Van Von Hunter and Bizenghast.

Head to TokyoPop to sign up!

thanks, i will sign up. not sure if i;m reading right, is it just the first volume that's free or is it free for a year or so?

is it just the first volume that's free or is it free for a year or so?

Not sure. I did sign up so I'll find out sooner or later....

"#13) Would you like to subscribe to TOKYOPOP Takuhai and have it delivered to your home for free?"

sounds like that's a sneaky way to have me sign up for something.