FREE Muay Thai Clinch Saturday at Roufusport on me

Hey UG Family,

I am giving away a FREE Muay Thai Clinch Seminar Saturday at Roufusport Headquarters. Thanks to Pro MMA Training, Combat Corner, Duke Roufus Striking University Phone Post 3.0

That's so great. Hope a UGer can get in on this

Thanks Duke

TTT

Damnit, I wish i could make this

Hmm I actually have that day off....and I'm within driving distance! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Phillips - Hmm I actually have that day off....and I'm within driving distance! Phone Post 3.0

Do it!!

RickStorm -
Matt Phillips - Hmm I actually have that day off....and I'm within driving distance! Phone Post 3.0

Do it!!

Alan Belcher is coming along with other long time Roufusport Brothers Phone Post 3.0

What time is it at, Duke? Phone Post 3.0

Duke. Don't let Sergio get taken down. That's all the other guy will do.it will be his entire gameplan. I also don't see him ever going for a finish unless he gets the back. Sergio's getting fed the worst guy in the UFC, he needs to win this one. It's the blue print. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I don't know if he's the worst guy but I do know his striking is sub par for any division in the UFC. His wrestling is good and they view any win as a victory even if that means not throwing any strikes for 15 minutes. No budo. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that's cool as shit. Phone Post 3.0

All of my worst injuries have come in the clinch, torn ligaments in my foot, broken nose, bruised ribs and shredded my ACL, MCL and meniscus, but infighting is probably my favorite to practice. Curses! Phone Post 3.0

How many available spots and what time? Phone Post 3.0

12 everyone is welcome Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Wish I was in the area.... this sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Ttt ?? Phone Post 3.0

?? = :) Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders - Wish I was in the area.... this sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Ttt ?? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Killer Be! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah ttt Phone Post

Damn, if this was going to be around Christmas time I'd drive to Milwaukee from my parents house in Tomahawk. TTT for an amazing opp