Free Muaythai T-Shirt Giveaway Contest #3

Hello everyone!

Mongkong Clothing would like to give back to the fans that keep us entertained with all the good posts.

Tell us (In this thread) how training/fighting in Muaythai/MMA has changed your life for the better. You can post a few sentences or elaborate if you like. We are just curious to learn what Muaythai/MMA means to different people.

Design: "Humble Warrior" in Thai
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs124.snc1/5332_107728437604_107727292604_2212971_5641538_n.jpg

Chok Dee!

We will choose the winner by Sunday, August 30th @10pm(NYC).

-Team Mongkong

First Blue namer to post the image gets this design:
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs124.snc1/5332_107728452604_107727292604_2212973_8230909_n.jpg

Also, check out our facebook fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mongkong-Clothing/107727292604

Whoo Hoo..First 

thanks! pm me your full address and size. med, large, or xl available.

Damn I am at least a 2X on a good day, most the time 3X. Any man sizes?

question: do we have to have actually trained to state how it changed our lifes?

I did it much bigger and better :)

You are the first loser :) Towe what size are you cause I can't fit in a XL. Johnny give it to TOWE unless you have something that would fit. I like the elephant one. I would even order that one.

LOL @ TOWE

@NCAA92, Sorry, only medium, large, or xlarge....

You can donate your win to TOWE if you like?

@Swisha, not necessarily, go for it.

LEarning Thai under Neal Rowe here in cincinnati kept me here in the city and state first, gave me the discipline to finish 2 degrees, saw me through 3 family crisis. And allowed myself to develop into the mature, thoughtful, passionate man Ive become in the past 4 years with Neal.

Possibly because of the person he is, but also the teacher and guide that I needed since I am an only child. Thai itself makes me appreciate every single moment I breathe.

This quote mainly:

"Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go."

Give it to TOWE....pay it forward

NCAA92, very generous of you. I will keep you in mind if there is something I can give away or we up our sizes.

TOWE, pm your size and address

NCAA92 -  You are the first loser :) Towe what size are you cause I can't fit in a XL. Johnny give it to TOWE unless you have something that would fit. I like the elephant one. I would even order that one.

Sweet :) 

No Problem Johnny......I have the same problem shopping at J. Crew :). I was refering to TOWE to pay it forward....

All I ask in return is a photo of TOWE wearing the shirt holding a sign that says NCAA92 won the contest but I was the first loser 

LOL, that is a must...Make it happen TOWE!

We have a section on our facebook fanpage of people wearing our gear. I would love to get that up there for the laughs.

btw we are the only school actively promoting and putting on Thai fight shows in the cincinnati ohio area.

Neal Rowe
Sacan Muay Thai
Full Thai instructor under Saekson Janjira

ttt for night time peeps and more inspiring stories. Post yours to win!