Free Muaythai T-Shirt Giveaway Contest #3

SwishaSlim grew up with elephants in Thailand. Elephants are majestic creatures, bred for peace, but

prepared for war. When an evil Asian gang kidnapped the bull and the baby elephant during a festival and

smuggled them to Sydney Australia, SwishaSlim must travel to a foreign land, and unravel a conspiracy

that will reach into the highest strata of Australian law and business circles. With only his Muy Thai fighting

techniques, and a disgraced Thai-descent police sergeant, he must reclaim his elephants, and his

heritage... Against almost impossible odds...

ttt

Learning what I have in my time training muay Thai and MMA has personally given me an immense confidence in myself that I never thought I'd get back, after having lost it in childhood after basically being "beaten up" one good time by an older kid.

I used to fear getting into a fight because I knew I just didn't know how to do it, and I carried this with me, everywhere, even into adulthood.

After training in combat sports, I now once again feel comfortable in my own skin simply because I know I could at least defend myself if that time ever comes.

Well, my story is not extraordinary or anything. But I grew up fighting, and I've been in more fights than I can count. I never, ever considered using a high kick to the head. I only used my legs to set up my hands. Well at the ripe age of 30 I started training Muay Thai and the class was doing pad work, so the instructor quickly taught me how to throw a high kick and "BAM" I was kicking fools like a mule. I could not believe the power. That sold me the first night!

TTT

Keep them coming!

I just wanted to mention that I won the first contest by JohnnyKnees and I dig my MongKong shirt very much. Good construction and a cool design!

TTT for Johnny! Do it for Johnny, man!

top for moar

I started out cornering my brother.  He was a champion until he suffered a huge tragedy.  Our local newspaper did an article about  it.  To this day it brings tears to my eyes when I read it.  I wish my brother was able to walk...

"Mark Towe was a cornerman for his brother Eric, an American kickboxing champion. Mark and Eric travel to Bangkok to take on Tong Po, the Thailand champion. However, Mark and Eric quickly discover that they are outmatched by Tong Po after the first round. However, Eric is too stubborn to give up and returns for round two despite Mark's urging not to. Eric continues to take a vicious beating, prompting Mark to throw in the towel. Rather than stop the fight, Tong Po continues and brutally paralyzes Eric in the ring. Mark vows to avenge his brother and defeat Tong Po in the ring, and goes to a remote area in Thailand (Tiger Muay Thai)to train with a famous trainer, Ray Elbe, who helps him master the art of Muay Thai. As he becomes more and more powerful, local Thai mobsters worry that he'll interfere in their work in underground kickboxing and force him into a death match against Tong Po. In what they call the "ancient way" the contestants wrap their hands in hemp rope, coat the rope with resin, and then dip their hands in broken glass to make their hands deadly weapons. In an epic final battle Tong Po and Towe face off, and in the end Towe beats Po, victory and vengeance now his."

where can I buy one for support?

TOWE, did you get my message, I need your size.

AmericanSoldier - where can I buy one for support?

www.mongkongclothing.com

Thank you for you interest!

JohnnyKnees - TOWE, did you get my message, I need your size.

Nothing showed up.  I wear an XL.  Thanks pal...

Pernicious - I just wanted to mention that I won the first contest by JohnnyKnees and I dig my MongKong shirt very much. Good construction and a cool design!

TTT for Johnny! Do it for Johnny, man!

Thanks for showing some love!

We upped our quality even more since then and have revisited some designs, making them more appealing.

TOWE - 

Ok, cool. Packaged and shipped tomorrow! Thanks for posting the pic!

JohnnyKnees - 
TOWE - 

:)

TOWE - 
JohnnyKnees - 
TOWE - 

Ya TOWE thanks for posting it second :)

Let me see beat cancer, then made US National Bobsled Team, retired, worked as bodyguard, then got addicted to coke (I used to mainline it; REAL smart!), had back surgery, then switched my addiction to painkillers, started BJJ/MMA.....

Lost weight, back feels great, off drugs, back in school finishing History and Political Science degrees, got married, and going to graduate school.

MMA helped me refocus my life without it I probably would still be bouncing, never sleeping, and creeping closer to death.

NCAA92 - 
TOWE - 
JohnnyKnees - 
TOWE - 

Ya TOWE thanks for posting it second :)

LOL Credit goes NCAA92 for posting the pic :)

TTT

am i winning yet