Free Protein Bars

NewOldTRT09er - Can you post the nutritional info and cost per bar? I'm in AU and would consider buying a box.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
Have you had any problems getting hemp products through customs previously? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome! email sent, thanks man!

Email sent in for some good eats! Phone Post 3.0

VU! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Email sent. This is awesome. Fuck the UG Phone Post 3.0

Email Sent. Thanks

NewOldTRT09er - Can you post the nutritional info and cost per bar? I'm in AU and would consider buying a box.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

The full nutritional facts: http://www.athorganics.com/shop/hemp-gold-protein-bars/

Cost per bar is $2.49 (for 12 pack) and $2.99 for individual bars.

Thanks!

This is very cool athorganics.  Email sent and I have no problem paying for the finest there is.

Super quick email response. I'll be sure to leave my review here. Phone Post 3.0

Nice! VU! Phone Post 3.0

Great! VU Phone Post 3.0

The best protein bars i've had and great customer service as well . Everything i order from ATH gets shipped to me quicker than the huge supplement companies . Phone Post 3.0

Sweet. Phone Post 3.0

Very cool!

dtom417 - The best protein bars i've had and great customer service as well . Everything i order from ATH gets shipped to me quicker than the huge supplement companies . Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the support!!

Email sent thanx man that's awesome Phone Post 3.0

Email sent, very cool of you.

I know we aren't international, but I always have to ask: is there shipping cost to Hawaii? Phone Post 3.0

thanks