Free Skin Infection Guide

Last bump

just shot you e-mail

thanks again

Anytime. Hope you find it helpful. Education goes a long way with preventing skin infections.

Thanks guys.... Info is hanging in my academy right now!

Oh.... One more thing, how do I get rid of this yeast infection????

Yeast infections are fungal as well. Our oil will kill this fungus and our soap will help prevent it from returning. Don't laugh but I have had female fighters contact me and inform me that the soap helped with their yeast infections.

Awareness!

Exactly. After researching this topic extensively I have learned that these infections start out in a fragil form. Being able to recognize an infection and treating it properly will cut down on how long you will be infected by it.

The number one problem with skin infections is
the misdiagnosis of them even by members of the medical field.

At Defense my Doctor, the guy who does the clincal testing and myself are all wrestlers. This makes it easy to provide a product that is suited for our needs.

ttt

That's some funny $hit!!

ttt

I need help with these little staph infections i get some times.

They normaly happen after i get a new tattoo.

A little ingrown hair on my arm or leg turns into a ugly white head pimple thing that wont pop. and when it pops it turns into a bitch of a sore.

Never train after getting a tattoo. You have thousands of what seems like little cuts on your skin. Imagine if you were a microscopic invader. Those needle pricks must look like lakes to them.

If you must train you need to protect that area. Use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin before stepping on the mat. Try to build a barrier with the ointment and whatever dressing you can get to stay on. Obviously once you begin to roll you are going to have to redress the wound, which is exactly what a tattoo is.

Once you step off of the mat wash immediately but once again let the tattoo heal first if at all possible.

If you have puss that is not clear in an infection then most of the time it is bacterial, unless it is impetigo, which is a bacterial infection that has a clear puss that turns golden and crusty. Medical attention should always be sought with bacterial infections. They can range from a pimple to a life threatening form of staph or MRSA. Do not try to diagnose these yourself.

Have you checked with your Doctor to see what the ingrown hairs are all about? If he gives you the green light and tells you that they are minor check out our healing salve. It is great to help protect mat burns, scratches and pimples. We recommend using it before you roll, as a barrier and after you shower to help you heal.

Hope this helps,

Guy

ttthanks bro.

I normaly let my tats heal at least a week before i train but it's hard to stay inactive that long.

Brushing and flossing after each meal helps the plaque that plagues my teeth.

But what the F* is this rash around my bunghole?

If you have puss that is not clear in an infection

sorry but my puss is always clear - but pus would be another thing altogether;

couldn't resist.

you have mail - for our training facility.  thanks. lawdy

I am shocked I haven't got more of that to be honest with you.

Guy

ttt

Billy-boy

Our blend will kill it in one to 3 applications. One to 3 days not weeks. Peppermint is good but not even close to Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.

Not to mention the antiviral properties they possess. If applied to a cold sore before the blister pops it will never develope. If applied to a popped blister the sore will not get any larger in size.

Guy

My oil is $7.00 for one ounce. I challenge you to find it cheaper. That is for the Tea Tree (pharmaceutical grade), Eucalyptus Oil and a carrier oil.

My ringworm pdf is large due to the fact there are several pictures in there and I never claimed to be a computer guy, just a wrestling coach.

My site is being updated as we speak and we have been offering online ordering on this site since 2005 when we copyrighted it. Just click on the "buy now" button for online purchasing. Thanks for the criticism though, it keeps me on my toes.

Guy

ttt for later