Free training oppurtunity in Vegas

Thought I would post here to see if anyone in the Vegas area was interested in a free club

AFS The Asylum Fight Team is a free MMA / Submission grappling club. There are a lot of great MMA and grappling schools in the Las Vegas area and we highly recommend many of them. We are founding the club on the belief that there are a lot of people who wish to train or cross train but are not in a financial position to do so and don't think money should be the sole roadblock to doing something you love.

If you are interested this our facebook page

www.facebook.com/AsylumFightGym

Ttt I'll come check you guys out. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be in Vegas this weekend for the Expo and am looking for places to roll while I'm there. I may have to connect with you guys.

Looking forward to the Expo myself ...

Jtoller come on by it's low key and all about having fun

Interesting... Phone Post 3.0

TTT. Will be in town for the Expo also. Phone Post 3.0

Phil Dunlap - Looking forward to the Expo myself ...

Jtoller come on by it's low key and all about having fun
Where are you guys located? Phone Post 3.0

Very cool idea and offer

NW Vegas

2651 Crimson Canyon Dr. Suite 190, Las Vegas NV 89128

Classes are Tuesday and Thursday night at 7:30 and Sat morning 10:30

Well that's pretty damn cool, TTT

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Top.

You're no longer in NJ? Phone Post 3.0

Jkd moved to Vegas about a year ago.. had some serious health issues that forced me to close the school down it had gotten so bad I really couldn't teach..Got a great job offer out here and found a doctor with a radical treatment it took a long time but they finally got it under control and I finally have my health back

Ttt Phone Post

Seems awesome to me Phone Post 3.0

It's going great the response so far has been awesome

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Phil Dunlap - Jkd moved to Vegas about a year ago.. had some serious health issues that forced me to close the school down it had gotten so bad I really couldn't teach..Got a great job offer out here and found a doctor with a radical treatment it took a long time but they finally got it under control and I finally have my health back
oic.
Good to hear your health is better. Phone Post 3.0

Found out the hard way without health we really don't have anything. We spend a great deal of time pursuing pointless things that really don't matter much in the end

For anyone in Vegas for the fights interested in getting a roll in