Free UFC 56 in MN

"Prime Time" Bar and Grill has decided to sponsor me and they will be hosting UFC 56 on the 19th. If you decide to go please sign in as my sponsorship is based on the number of people who go on my account. My friends and family will be there and it should be a good.

"Prime Time" is located in Burnsville right off 42, Across from Red Lobster, next to Wicks furniture, behind Champs. For info and directions call 952-435-6111. Thank you and I hope you'll see me from there.

Nick Thompson

Dbl post, I think its probably a sign telling me that everyone should go and make sure they sign in.

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

ttt

Good luck.

I am not signed in, nor will I be. That being said, I wish you the best of luck!! HAVE FUN!!

TTT for Nick

i live way too far away

good luck this weekend, i will be cheering for ya in a buzzed state of mind

ttt

ttt

yeah, you guys should probably just make up some names , too. Try to get on the list at least 5 times under different names......but you can't use the name Captain Stiffysqueeze, or Mr Drippy, those are mine.

seriously guys, you got to go and sign in. I'm not kidding. They are going to shut the heat off soon.

I'll tell the guys at Warriors Cove, Should be about ten of us.

Good luck dude- TTT

would be at Prime Time, but Jami Klair's show is the same day in Rochester

Good Luck Nick, Can't wait to watch the fights!

TTT

Best of luck, Nick. We'll all (in Wisconsin) will be pulling for you.

TTMFT for Nick Thompson!

OK Guys, Here are your instructions. Run into the Bar, Sign your name, shout the phrase "Nick Thompson, Bitches!!!!" as loud as you can. tell the people working at the bar that you would like to Mother/Father Nick's love child.....repat this to them over and over again......Then, Proceed to drink everytime Nick lands a punch or submission attempt. If Nick finishes it in the first round, you have to drink an entire bottle of Kessler's per person. If it goes past the first round, you will already be drunk from the punches and sub attempts. When the fight is over, find an attractive person, drool on them, get a cab (because you are drunk) Go home, have mind blowing sex, call your partner (whether man or women) Nick Thompson....multiple times during the sex, then fall asleep in your own vomit. This is your assignment...and you will carry it out!

lmao

TTT