Free Women's Classes at Rebellion

ttt

get the word out.

ttt

I'll trade places!!!

I heard they have hot guys in Canada oh but I want to go to train too :)

Thanks for the invite. I really appreciate it. If you gentlemen and ladies ever make it to Hawaii give me a ring and I'll take you on the tour of the island.

Sobe,

I have 2 ladies attending this weekend, 'MMAPrincess' otherwise known as "The Mrs." and another female friend of mine will also be attending. Can't wait, looks to be a very informative class, and the timing is perfect, too many psycho's roaming the streets.

Looking forward to Sunday !

J.T.McCarthy

sexz that is hilarious!! You make it sound as if CAnada is some little town haha...and yes we have some hot men but then again, don't most countries? :)

Hey JT: That's great! I didn't know you lived in town! If you aren't training anywhere else and are interested, we'd love to have you come by on a regular night!

Sexz: that's a deal. I hear Hawaii is a beautiful place with beautiful people! If that's true, I will probably stick out like a sore thumb. :(

But that won't stop me from coming there one day anyway :)

Here are some pics of HawaiiI hope you guys have a great time! It's good to see there are alot of women training. =)

Sobe,

Yes sir, I live in Etobicoke, not too far from your club. I'll be bringing the ladies by, but I would love to stop by on a regular night for sure. I always hear such great things about the club from everyone I know. Omar is always a great guy to see and talk to, I run into him at tourney's all the time, but have never had the chance to stop by before.

I'm not training anywhere "fulltime" at this point, so I'll definitely talk to you about it when/if I see you on Sunday.

Take care !

J.T.

sobe..i'm assuming it's no gi?

or should i bring my gi just in case?

Hey Jiuchick, Yeah, it will be no gi. see you soon!

hey the class today was great!! Awesome turnout!

GREAT class, anyone who is considering training in BJJ in the GTA should go by Rebellion and check it out, by far one of the best places in the area. Total class acts, and some of the best instruction you can find bar none !

I look forward to making Rebellion my new home for training full time. It's the best atmosphere I've EVER been in, and Omar and Steve go WAY out of their way to make you feel like family.

Anyone and everyone should check this club out, quality, pure quality. The 2 girls I took with me simply loved the class and are going to train there full time as well. It took only one class for them to decide where their new home is.

10 out of 10.

J.T.McCarthy

ttt

Get the word out !!!

TTT !

To all the girls who are semi-interested...COME ON OUT, you
won't regret it at all...TRUST ME !!!

Tell all the girls you know as well !

Rachel

ttt

TTT !!!

ttt

ttt

ttt for another class this Sunday. We've been getting a few more inquiries, so we think there will be a few more new girls too.