Freedom Fight DVD review...

no no pete were just your comic relief pssst hook your boy pat up with some vip ticks to ff title quest u know u wanna!!

Those 4 words should never go even close to each other.

JHR,date,fucked and Pete...

LOL!

Is there going to be a FF 07 dvd?

pat GK ur a funny lil man...gotta love it

todd i agree but if u take out the JHR and Insert my wifes name it sounds ok to me lol

mmafan 03...07 was a split show with KOTC and unfortunately it falls under a franchise agreement between KOTC canada and KOTC head office that prohibits global DVD deals (which is what I have for the Freedom Fight series). Its a real shame because that was a whicked event which I worked very hard on but my hands are tied on this one...

That said we are already working on the DVD for FF 08 and pre planning the DVD for Julys Title Quest event.

thanks,

Pete

BLAST tickets damn u man!!!!! naa sall good if im not more broke before july i shall buy tickets

ttta

being broke sucks...didnt they teach you how to make money in University?

Ill be making a whack of DVDs before the show...

p

I'd like to see Freedom Fight come to the Grand Bend Speedway in the summer. It'd be wild.

i didnt goto university was a one year graduate program at a college, anyways point being naa they didnt teach me how to make money they only took it from me

lol funny my post HS education did the same for me :)

Im pressing a whack of DVDs this week...I will have a stack at OAMAs thai show in April and FF Title Quest in July.

cheers!

Pete

I had a party at my place a few weekends ago and had the boys over and we watched Freedom Fight on dvd.

We also watched some UFC dvds and the Freedom Fight dvd fit in quite nicely.

Again, I was at the event and this dvd meshes excellently with what I saw at the event, with the possible exception of the backstage antics.

A good dvd for anyone looking to find out what FF is all about, saw the event, or wants to see the event.

I hope for better things to come from future dvds.

Do people want me to give a more in depth analysis of the dvd as in graphics and such or the fights and presentation?

I will if people want.

???

Interesting how a dvd can outperform tv in the Canadian Market...

YUP ...took me a while to figure it out but Im glad I did.

How did you figure it out? Trial and error?

Well I aired a couple of MMA events on Canadian tv over the last couple of years :)

I knew that.

I guess that many people think that tv time in Canada = great exposure and i guess it's just not true.

Ever thought of going PPV with your events?

Did those as well....low numbers in comparison.

So the event itself makes the cash for FF? Then the DVD is a second source of revenue that trickles in and also advertises.