Freestyle Combat Challenge

See you there Sat.

TTT for a great show!

3 days until Freestyle Combat Challenge in Racine, WI at Memorial Hall.

TTT

Looking forward to this show. Best of luck to my brother in his bout, he has trained very hard as always. DVT will be coming out in numbers to see the best rules in MMA.

ttt

Thompson- How many times are you fighting this year bro? I see your name all over the place fighting. Are you going to be fighting Charles McCarthy this year? Also am I still going to see you February 12, 2005 at the St. Jude event? Good luck in your fights!

Robert

It seems that many opportunities are arising as of late and as such I will be fighting a lot. I am not sure if McCarthy is one of them but I wouldn't mind as I think he is a good fighter and it would be fun. As for the seminar, I will be there to support the kiddies unless I have to go down to the AFC either as a fighter or a corner, but as of now, i am not.

TTT

You know I'll be there.

Awesome Thompson! Good luck with all your fights my friend. You are a terrific fighter. Keep it up bro!

FG

Gilbert Grappling is definetly going to clean house.

Ya I think you guys in Wisconsin are all stuck up. I did not even get a call to come up and watch neverlone fight. And I think that you have corrupted the poor soft spoken central Illinois boy, Derrick Noble, into a swill drinking, cheese eating, "be the tree" kinda person. Hey but thats just my opinion.

Medlin

ttt

I've always liked cheese, by the way i will be back Next weekend for about a week to train in peoria. Got to sharpen up my deadly muay thai skills to get ready for Berger. I really don't want to spar with Felix if he is still there though

TTT for Manel and Shark!!

ttt 4 results

TTT for results