Good.

That is all. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Mattserra.jpg Phone Post 3.0

BrowBeater - Who? Phone Post 3.0
Cop killer.

He is wearing the cuffs of the cop he killed. Phone Post 3.0

Cue Matt Serra picture.........

At first I thought you were misspelling "friend" ala jujubre.

But yea, glad someone got a few licks in Phone Post 3.0

good, as long as he doesn't benefit from that in any way.

Steven McTowelie -
Cop killer.

I thought that was awesome when I heard that on the news. Apparently he was also placed in the back of the called officers squad car Phone Post 3.0

Headline should read; "slain officers baton had to be surgically removed from cop killers shit pipe!" Phone Post 3.0

Asshole cops are a bunch of jack booted thugs

- angryinch

ChicagoTom - 
Steven McTowelie -
Cop killer.

I thought that was awesome when I heard that on the news. Apparently he was also placed in the back of the called officers squad car Phone Post 3.0

LOL I thought that was the gayest shit I ever heard. "Oh hes in the cops cuffs he killed!" LOL just so so so lame lame lame. The news repeats it every time they report it like its some major significance.

And big surprise dude is all beat up. Business as usual I guess.

superlurker2011 - Because I prefer to get my news from the OG, can someone give me cliff notes of this situation?
Guy is 31yo self taught military/survivalist.

Guy killed cop and injured another (shooting).

Guy ran into woods.

Guy was hunted for 48 days.

Guy was caught walking across some runway or some shit(?).

Guy supposedly surrendered.

Guy showed up a la pic.

Good. Phone Post 3.0

superlurker2011 - Because I prefer to get my news from the OG, can someone give me cliff notes of this situation?

Trust - 

Still have no heard any details of the capture.  That leads me to believe they are investigating whether others may have been assisting him. 

I don't know about any assisting him, but the police believe he planned this out for months in advance, and was stashing things all over the forest

Fack that facking facker

Shiloh - 
ChicagoTom - 
Steven McTowelie -
Cop killer.

LOL I thought that was the gayest shit I ever heard. "Oh hes in the cops cuffs he killed!" LOL just so so so lame lame lame. The news repeats it every time they report it like its some major significance.

And big surprise dude is all beat up. Business as usual I guess.

How can you not love Mr. Loh

I mean they aren't magic handcuffs being put on by ghost of dead cop in some miracle feel good movie type plot... they are handcuffs, that's it. The media should feel stupid reporting nonsense like that.

Shiloh - I mean they aren't magic handcuffs being put on by ghost of dead cop in some miracle feel good movie type plot... they are handcuffs, that's it. The media should feel stupid reporting nonsense like that.
Maybe media shouldn't whore it out, but I don't necessarily agree.

It's a symbolic gesture, and maybe it helps friends and family in some way that are mourning his loss.

Why does it bother you so much? Phone Post 3.0

Probably for the same reason you love it so much?

a big deal made about some symbolic gesture than in REALITY means zero. Its just so stupid to me.