Frein got the piss beat out if him.

Shiloh - a big deal made about some symbolic gesture than in REALITY means zero. Its just so stupid to me.
The cops that got him used the cuffs of the officer that he killed. It is only a symbolic gesture and perhaps in some way a gesture from the deceased fellow officers.

The media will mention it for a sense of justice.

Nothing to get your jimmies rustled by... Phone Post 3.0

LOL right. So it literally means ZEro. They are handcuffs. They are not alive, they are not channeling the officers spirit, they are an object. The value being put on the dead cops handcuffs being on this dude is silly and frankly dumb. But whatever makes silly people feel warm and fuzzy I guess.

Shiloh - LOL right. So it literally means ZEro. They are handcuffs. They are not alive, they are not channeling the officers spirit, they are an object. The value being put on the dead cops handcuffs being on this dude is silly and frankly dumb. But whatever makes silly people feel warm and fuzzy I guess.

Eat a dick omelette

Hopefully he gets the same beatings every single day for the rest of his life Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - LOL right. So it literally means ZEro. They are handcuffs. They are not alive, they are not channeling the officers spirit, they are an object. The value being put on the dead cops handcuffs being on this dude is silly and frankly dumb. But whatever makes silly people feel warm and fuzzy I guess.
"Silly" people that have been affected by the death of a family member or close friend, or a guy on the internet with zero connection to the case?

I'll side with them. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - Probably for the same reason you love it so much?
I never said I loved it you idiot.

But clearly you have no empathy for his family or fellow officers. If it makes them feel good then more power to them.

Grow up you old troll. Phone Post 3.0

LOL oh look at all the butthurt retards now. HAHAHA all of you go fuck your dumb selves. maybe use that cops dildo so you feel a connection you weak ass retards.

There was no officers assisting him.

The use of the cuffs was symbolic. It means a lot to people that care. I was at the funeral. Reading that they used Corporal Dickson's cuffs was great. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - LOL oh look at all the butthurt retards now. HAHAHA all of you go fuck your dumb selves. maybe use that cops dildo so you feel a connection you weak ass retards.
Can't speak for all but I'm not butthurt.

I do feel kind of sorry for you though. I'm sure you'll have some witty laughing comeback, but you really do seem like a bitter old troll.

Seriously, it's no way to go through life, so negatively, so write your funny retort but on the other end think about it.

:) Phone Post 3.0

I do not care one bit what stupid people think. You dumbasses are all up in a roar because i think symbolic handcuffs are stupid. Now all the sudden i have no empathy for positions family. That kind of thinking comes from the kind of stupidity that thinks these handcuffs actually mean something in reality.

So WAH WAH WAH. Cry bitches. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh proving once again what a dumbass he is.

Why don't you disappear for a few more years so no one can miss you. Phone Post 3.0

Cry cry cry Phone Post 3.0

I guess I'm the only one who has a problem with beating a man in handcuffs.

Yeah he killed a cop. But good men don't stoop to the level of bad men.

Flame away, faggots.

hermanitor - I guess I'm the only one who has a problem with beating a man in handcuffs.

Flame away, faggots.
I'm not ok with that either.

I would hope and assume they took some shots while apprehending, not after. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind whatever cuffs were used, and I'm sure the crook doesn't either. If it helps the family, then go ahead with it, no harm done.

BUT, I will say this: If the cops beat him after capturing him, then those cops should be ashamed of themselves. And those who say "Good, fuck 'em" should look inside themselves to see why that pleases them.

I do not support beatings and torture as a form of punishment. Our laws do not support that either. And even moreso considering he has not been to trial or been convicted. If he was resisting arrest and needed a little softening up, then that is a different story of course.

Steven McTowelie -
hermanitor - I guess I'm the only one who has a problem with beating a man in handcuffs.

Flame away, faggots.

I would hope and assume they took some shots while apprehending, not after. Phone Post 3.0
You're not ok with it but your first post is "Good".

Gotcha. Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh -
Steven McTowelie -

Flame away, faggots.

Gotcha. Phone Post 3.0
Where is it confirmed that the beating took place after the cuffs were put on him?

Where did I say I personally assumed that and was happy for it?

Cheer up man, life's not so bad. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
Shiloh - I mean they aren't magic handcuffs being put on by ghost of dead cop in some miracle feel good movie type plot... they are handcuffs, that's it. The media should feel stupid reporting nonsense like that.
Maybe media shouldn't whore it out, but I don't necessarily agree.

It's a symbolic gesture, and maybe it helps friends and family in some way that are mourning his loss.

Why does it bother you so much? Phone Post 3.0
Their is a bit of ownership with him. Phone Post 3.0

jqvwxyz - I don't mind whatever cuffs were used, and I'm sure the crook doesn't either. If it helps the family, then go ahead with it, no harm done.

BUT, I will say this: If the cops beat him after capturing him, then those cops should be ashamed of themselves. And those who say "Good, fuck 'em" should look inside themselves to see why that pleases them.

I do not support beatings and torture as a form of punishment. Our laws do not support that either. And even moreso considering he has not been to trial or been convicted. If he was resisting arrest and needed a little softening up, then that is a different story of course.
I hope he got his beating after he surrendered unarmed. This guy has had an entire region of the state on edge for the better part of 2 months. Oh and he killed a man in cold blood. He is an animal who doesn't deserve the same rights as the rest of us.

But I get what your saying. I'm just close to it here. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
Shiloh -
Steven McTowelie -

Flame away, faggots.

Gotcha. Phone Post 3.0
Where is it confirmed that the beating took place after the cuffs were put on him?

Where did I say I personally assumed that and was happy for it?

Cheer up man, life's not so bad. Phone Post 3.0

Man I am the happiest guy ever. You can keep sticking to this bitter angle all you want haha. If people get warm and fuzzy over magic handcuffs, knock yourselves out. I think its super lame. That's it.