Freitas is the best lighweight!

Freitas fought flawless and easily defeated The King, seizing the WBO belt. He already has knocked out the IBF champion, Javier Juaregui.

I wonder how long time Mayweather will continue to run away from Freitas...Popó is too much for him, and he knows it.

Freitas is a tough guy but Mayweather would knock him out within 6 rounds and slice him to bits doing it.

buddie

"Freitas is the best lighweight!"

And you're Brazilian!

Mayweather is used to fight third class fighters, and nevertheless he was defeated by the mediocre Castillo in their first fight.

Castillo LOST TWICE to the IBF lightweight champion Javier Juaregui, and Freitas defeated Juaregui by KO in the first round!

Mayweather wants no piece of Freitas because he would be outboxed. He just wants to spread out his hype and continue to get easy paydays. Freitas is too much for him.

Mayweather it's all hype.

Does flawless boxing include tripping over your own feet, nearly throwing yourself out of the ring, and throwing wild, inaccurate haymakers?

The Popo Freitas I saw last night would get KO'd by Mayweather.

"Mayweather wants no piece of Freitas because he would be outboxed. He just wants to spread out his hype and continue to get easy paydays. Freitas is too much for him."

"Mayweather is used to fight third class fighters"

I think you have it mixed up - it should be the other way around. I sense a troll job here.

I'm not looking to start shit here, but if I remember correctly, PRB is known on the UG for being a tad biased regarding Brazilians.

Definitely a troll job.

Stupid blind men, ala Michael Moore, you can't say what makes Mayweather good, since he only fought bums.

Can you tell me who is the great fighter Mayweather have defeated? Even the mediocre Castillo made him look bad, but the judges were in his pocket.

HELL YEAH! DIEGO CORALES AIN'T SHIT!

Casamayor beat Corales, period. Mayweather would be in trouble if he fight Casamayor, but he always avoided tough fights.

LMAO...didn't Mayweather move up because Casa and Freitas wouldn't get in the ring with him?

I'll be interested to see if Freitas stays at 135 or runs back down to 130. And if he stays, I wonder if you'll ever hear him call out Mayweather.

I doubt it, since Mayweather is moving up, which might be why Freitas moved up to lightweight. Hmmm...

FYI Freitas fought his first 21 fights in lightweight, and it's VERY hard for him to cut weight to fight at 130 lbs.

Popó said after the fight that he wants to fight the best ones, 130 or 135, it doesn't matter. He said: "It isn't about the money, it about the GLORY".

Every interview Popó says he wants to unify all the titles and he wants Mayweather. He always says it.

Popó knows he can be a legendary fighter, and nobody can stop him.

The cover of the mayor Brazilian newspaper today:

http://oglobo.globo.com/jornal/capa/clicavel.asp

"According to Pulullo, the next objectives are to fight against Leonard Dorrin to get the title of the AMB and, after that, to face Floyd Mayweather, CMB champion to unify all the belts."

I'd pick Castillo over Freitas.

And don't sleep on this Jauregui guy. He's much improved since his first fight with Popo.

Unfortunately, Mayweather v Freitas seems to only be a pipe dream. It looks as if Floyd may be moving up as high as 147 in his next fight. With the departure of Floyd and the questions marks surrounding Paul Spadafora's future Freitas may very well be the best lightweight in the world. I'd like to see him in with Jauregui and Castillo first though.

Or Lazcano.

MM you are right, I completely forgot about Lazcano.

Leo Dorin is also a player at lightweight but he much like Spadafora can't seem to get his shit straight here lately.

Castillo LOST TWICE to the IBF lightweight champion Javier Juaregui, and Freitas defeated Juaregui by KO in the first round!

Castillo is just 46-6-1 and he would be smoked by Popó.

Not anyone at 135 can touch him.