Fresno shooter speaks in court "Reparations!"

LOL @ "Let black people go and reparations!!!!"

Jimmy Kimmel does security work?

I was listening to NPR news when they brought up this story.  They made no mention of how he admitted he wanted to kill white people or his radical beliefs.  They only stated that the suspect shot a security guard because he said the guard "disrespected him".

'Reparations'...?

Every black person's car I see already has a handicapped parking hanger on the rear view.

--What more do you want?

tenchu - Jimmy Kimmel does security work?
The Fresno shooter kinda looks like Don Cheadle

Nice tactic by the lawyer. "Hey just yell something loonie when I start talking and when the judge concludes..."

TTT 

CharlesMartel -

I was listening to NPR news when they brought up this story.  They made no mention of how he admitted he wanted to kill white people or his radical beliefs.  They only stated that the suspect shot a security guard because he said the guard "disrespected him".

I heard a report yesterday that had quotes from the sheriff and the reporter said that the killings were because the victims were white. 

CharlesMartel -

You know damn well if it was the other way around they would have brought it up.

CharlesMartel - 

Lol that doesn't surprise me. Did they bring up Dylan Roof though once a week we still get a segment on that guy.

Samoa -
CharlesMartel -

I heard a report yesterday that had quotes from the sheriff and the reporter said that the killings were because the victims were white. 

If the races had been reversed this would be on every 24 hour news cycle blaming racism, the right and Donald trump. If people said he was  just mentally ill they would just say that while people are trying to cop out of taking responsibility for their racism.

Taxes of rich white people have been pumped into failing black communities for decades.

The bill has been paid, faggot.

Mark Antony's hangover -
Samoa -
CharlesMartel -

If the races had been reversed this would be on every 24 hour news cycle blaming racism, the right and Donald trump. If people said he was  just mentally ill they would just say that while people are trying to cop out of taking responsibility for their racism.

We are making different points. 

CharlesMartel - 

I watched a public tv "documentary" on ruby ridge yesterday. Full of innuendo, total lack of any investigative journalism, left tons of facts out.

As a tax payer, im for a total withdrawl of government assistance and funding for this tabloid circus.