FRIDAY-DesMoines NEERvsKRULL

Krull,

No way in hell anyone is ko neer with boxing gloves on. He has an iron chin.

real boxers are differnt type punchers than limited stand up mma fighters. Ive boxed all my life. I know how to throw and I got 2 heavy hands. watch and see!!!

Krull should stick to boxing and Neer to MMA. So with that Ron -go away. I would make this drive in a minute to see Neer fight MMA but not boxing. Halverson-kick some ass buddy!

does the limited truth hurt Timmy, u are limited stand up right?

"You dont let a kid make his pro debut vs a 30 fight vetran but I'll make my point"

LOL...30 fights doesn't mean you're GOOD...it just means you've been busy...

You will find out Neer doesn't have limitied stand up.

Boxing?
yawn
He probably won't even show anyways.

maybe but limited boxer is better than limited mma stand up anyday! know your role!

TATONKA

Man this guy can sell a fight!

your the bomb. oneside, your the bomb :)

Good luck to both fighters, should be a good fight...

TTT For everyone to show up... you know who to contact for tickets !

What is the ticket price at the gate? I need to try to make it to DesMoines for this. I've seen Chad's shows before and have never been disappointed. I'm also growing tired of all of Krull's gum flapping. I'd like to see him fight and know what his level is.
TTT

Josh limited experience. LMAO. I guess "Pro Boxing" but I think he has more time in the ring then anyone. Some were boxing, most where MMA. Not that many ever went to ground. And when they did josh would ussually let them stand up and beat the crap out of them some more. Josh by krull pissing his pants. If he shows up.

TTT show up guys its going to be a great night!

TTT ITS TODAY !!!! 8PM at 7 FLags

TTT

Im assuming around 20 and they will be avail at the door !!

Krull showed up when he should not have. Josh OWNED him and the ref stopped the fight in the first round. Hopefully this ends NAA's attempts at self promotion. He now has lost to someone he was crying for because he was going to hurt him so bad. Good night Ron Krull. Hope your drive home is not too bad with a concussion.

Ron