Friday Knife Sale!

Gentlemen, miscreants, OGers...

I hope you all had a fine and productive week. Haven't had much time to browse the forum this week, but I did see that BWS is reaching critical mass... so it helps me sleep knowing that.

As always, all blades from last Friday's sale were shipped on Wednesday and should be arriving today and tomorrow depending on location.

Anyway, this week we've got 6 Neckers available. This is going to be the last of the weekly neckers for a little while, so I did a few of them in unique styles.

All of them are handmade out of 3/16" 80CrV2 high carbon steel. They've all been heat treated to right around 61HRC to hold a fine cutting edge over long periods of time. We've had multiple reports back of these blades holding their edges for 10+ months of regular use.

They all come with matching kydex sheaths that will be setup with a breakaway neck-carry loop.

To purchase:

Reply to this thread with, "I'll take #X". Follow up with an email to bushkillblades@gmail.com to confirm. Please include your screen name in the email and the number of the blade you're after. If you're a lurker, that's cool too. Just let me know.

Blades are reserved for the first individual to email. Paypal requests are typically sent out within 12 hours and shipping is done on Wednesday as long as payment is received by Tuesday night.

So, starting off we have a one-off tanto necker wearing black/crimson G10 with red G10 liners. It has been given a gun metal finish followed by a light stonewash and comes with a carbon fiber sheath. It's been given an western-style tanto grind with a drop point. The primary bevels are hollow ground and the swedge is convex ground. This allows amazing penetration while at the same time providing a downward slope on the tip allowing for finer tasks to be performed with the tip.

#1 - 135USD

Next is my favorite of the bunch. This has been affectionally referred to around the shop as the rhino necker. Holding this thing in your hand, you really do kind of expect it to start snorting and charging at you. It's got a very accute tip. I'd not want to find myself on the business end of this one. It's been hollow ground on the main bevels while the swedge on top has been flat ground. It's wearing grey/black G10 with black liners with a stone grey finish.

#2 - 135USD

#3 is another unique one. It's also got a compound grind, with the main bevels being hollow and the deep swedge on top being flat. For all intesive purposes, this is a dagger without the second edge making it legal to carry but just as effective. If you're after a small concealable blade that can penetrate through thick clothing and into flesh, this is it. This one is wearing grey camo G10 with OD Green liners and has been given a stone grey finish.

#3 - 135USD

Next up is a classic necker design. 3/4 height hollow ground drop point blade with a chrome finish wearing green canvas micarta and orange G10 liners. This is the quintessential Bushkill Blade. I've lost count of how many of these there are in use around the globe. Perfect for skinning small game and lends itself to daily tasks as well.

#4 - 125 USD

Next is another classic necker. Same as the one above, but wearing red linen micarta and black G10 liners.

#5 - 125USD

And finally, we have another unique one. This necker is given a full height flat grind with a flat ground swedge. It is wearing a gunmetal finish. Its handles are done in a red/black G10 that is no longer in production. It was the last piece I had as well, unfortunately. The handles have been given a light surface texturing and buffed to a high sheen.

#6 - 135USD

Thanks as always for the support guys! Hope you all get to sneak out of work early and have a badass weekend!

Oh, and btw... if your custom order is being worked on(you guys know who you are), expect an email either today or tomorrow. :)

your not tricking me this week!!

lol VU, nice looking blades.

If I had any money I would buy one right now. 

I will take #4 and #2

^Shoot me an email and they're yours.

I'll get you again soon, Erick. And your little dog too.

One of these days I'll own one of these. But for now I must wait. Phone Post 3.0

Ah #2 is a sweet knife Phone Post 3.0

Any more pics of #1? Phone Post 3.0

I will take #2 or #3 Phone Post 3.0

ttt

how the shit are these not sold already?

If #2 is already taken, I want #1, if that's already been grabbed, I want #3. If #2 falls through, I want that blade. Phone Post 3.0

mykhawknyamouth - I will take #2 or #3 Phone Post 3.0
3 is yours. Email to confirm. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - If #2 is already taken, I want #1, if that's already been grabbed, I want #3. If #2 falls through, I want that blade. Phone Post 3.0
1 is yours. Email to confirm. 2 is already bought and paid for. Phone Post 3.0

manny99 - Any more pics of #1? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man! Its already claimed.

I will try to get some extra pics though. That one is sexy. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - If #2 is already taken, I want #1, if that's already been grabbed, I want #3. If #2 falls through, I want that blade. Phone Post 3.0
1 is yours. Email to confirm. 2 is already bought and paid for. Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! I'll email confirm and PayPal funds when I get home! Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
manny99 - Any more pics of #1? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man! Its already claimed.

I will try to get some extra pics though. That one is sexy. Phone Post 3.0
I has a sad. I just wanted to see the handle a little better before committing. Great work as always. Phone Post 3.0

Got the necker today Dan, fucking amazing!!

Thanks again.

Is #6 available? I keep telling myself I don't need another of alto's knives but every time I see one of these threads I just can't help myself. Phone Post 3.0

Bumped! Phone Post 3.0

thrown_away92 - Is #6 available? I keep telling myself I don't need another of alto's knives but every time I see one of these threads I just can't help myself. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like #5 and #6 are both still available by my count. Phone Post 3.0