Friday Knife Sale!

JHR -  Did I break this thread ??

I belive you did

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
Altofsky -
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - If #2 is already taken, I want #1, if that's already been grabbed, I want #3. If #2 falls through, I want that blade. Phone Post 3.0
1 is yours. Email to confirm. 2 is already bought and paid for. Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! I'll email confirm and PayPal funds when I get home! Phone Post 3.0

Confirm email and PayPal sent, #1 is locked down!

I'm curious if any of these weekly sale threads have even made it 24 hours with anything still available. Gotta have quick reflexes to get an Altofsky!

thrown_away92 - Is #6 available? I keep telling myself I don't need another of alto's knives but every time I see one of these threads I just can't help myself. Phone Post 3.0
Bushkill Blades... as good as a crack addiction. :)

6 is still available along with 5. Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - Got the necker today Dan, fucking amazing!!

Thanks again.
Fuck yeah! Glad to hear it.

I do try to ship the weekly sale blades so they arrive on Friday as a nice little start to the weekend. I never realized how much I enjoy making people smile... at the sight of a weapon. :) Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
thrown_away92 - Is #6 available? I keep telling myself I don't need another of alto's knives but every time I see one of these threads I just can't help myself. Phone Post 3.0

Alright. I'm in for #6. Damn this monkey on my back! Phone Post 3.0

LOL, I was so tempted again this week.

I think I want to get something for my dads birthday.. which I think might be coming up but since I am a horrible son I am not sure. Is this all you have made at the moment?

thrown_away92 -
Altofsky -

Alright. I'm in for #6. Damn this monkey on my back! Phone Post 3.0
Yours. Gotta get some kind of mile high club going for owners of multiple blades. I think KVR tops the list with 10. Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -

I think I want to get something for my dads birthday.. which I think might be coming up but since I am a horrible son I am not sure. Is this all you have made at the moment?

Shoot me an email. Bushkillblades@gmail.com Phone Post 3.0

So tempted to get 5. It's red so I could probably buy it and resell it and make some money just because it's red. Nebraskans love them some red. I'm squirreling away money hoping you open customs for a kitchen knife. If that happens I think it's gonna cost a few bills. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say let it sit. Something you may like is in the works.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to buy it, I'll gladly take your money and spend it coke and whores like I always do... but I do have some kitchen stuff on the drawing board and I'm getting closer to having everything in place for it all.

I will wait patiently for that then for that.

Or buy it tomorrow to support your coke and whores. Phone Post 3.0

OutTapped - So tempted to get 5. It's red so I could probably buy it and resell it and make some money just because it's red. Nebraskans love them some red. I'm squirreling away money hoping you open customs for a kitchen knife. If that happens I think it's gonna cost a few bills. Phone Post 3.0
Wait, you're from Nebraska? I'm in Lincoln - lemme know if you want to see my hunter in person even I get it. Phone Post 3.0

5 still left? Phone Post 3.0

swhite - 5 still left? Phone Post 3.0

5 is still available.

Alto - Have you shipped any knives to Canada? If so, any issues? Phone Post 3.0

bruised -
OutTapped - So tempted to get 5. It's red so I could probably buy it and resell it and make some money just because it's red. Nebraskans love them some red. I'm squirreling away money hoping you open customs for a kitchen knife. If that happens I think it's gonna cost a few bills. Phone Post 3.0
Wait, you're from Nebraska? I'm in Lincoln - lemme know if you want to see my hunter in person even I get it. Phone Post 3.0
Yup I love in omaha. Saw your knife earlier. F'n bad ass looking. Phone Post 3.0

Alto, have you seen the railroad spike knives out there? I just saw one the other day. Are those just pretty knives? I can imagine them being able to hold an edge long. They look sweet though. Phone Post 3.0

*live Phone Post 3.0

Really nice work. You could probably do a run of #2 only and unload them here in no time. Phone Post 3.0