Friday Knife Sale

Hey fahkas.

Didn't get to do a sale thread last week due to the holiday. But instead of gorging myself on grilled meat, I was busting my chops working on customs as well as the production line.

So, this week we've got 6 Interrogators up.

All are done in 80CrV2 surface ground to just over .125" in thickness and they're all heat treated in house to 59HRC. All the handles have been buffed to a high sheen while still maintaining a fairly grippy surface. They've all got different grinds so I'll go over those individually.

All of these will be coming with pocket clips for their included sheaths... as soon as my mounting hardware arrives. Still, I do believe shipping will be on time next Wedesday.

You may notice that the prices listed here are lower than the prices on my website. That's because I love you degenerates more than my other customers. :)

Interrogator # 1

3/4 Height Flat Grind with a flat ground swedge. Stone finished flats with satin finished bevels and a polished cutting edge. This one is wearing blue/black G10 over royal blue liners. Carbon Fiber Holstex Sheath.

160USD

Interrogator # 2

Full height flat grind with a deep flat ground swedge. The entire blade is given a heavy stone grey finish with a polished cutting edge. This one is wearing uni-directional carbon fiber. This stuff is holographic like I've never seen before. Any slight change in the angle of light reveals new depth to the handles. VERY cool stuff from Nate at Ghost Carbon Fiber.

200USD

Interrogator # 3

#3 is my favorite of the bunch. It's got a double hollow dagger grind that tapers very nicely making for as large of a wound channel as possible for the thickness fo the blade. Not something you want to be on the business end of. Yes, I ended a sentence in a preposition. It's wearing OD/Black G10 with tan liners. It's been given a heavily stonewashed gun metal finish.

160USD

Interrogator # 4

#4 is unique in that it's wearing a crater pattern. This is mostly cosmetic. It does lighten the blade a fair bit. This one is given a half height flat grind with a flat ground swedge. The edge on this one is SUPER lean. Paper thin where the edge terminates. It's been given a heavy stone grey finish. It's wearing Red/Black G10. The handle colors are a pain in the ass to photograph correctly, so I included a super closeup to show the colors a bit.

165USD

Interrogator # 5

#5 is a plain Jane version. Sleek, simple and straight forward without the fancy stuff. It's got a half-height hollow grind with a satin finish on the bevels and textured flats. It's been given an angle-ground(ground at an angle, not with an angle grinder) swedge that is dead flat. I've included a closeup of the texturing as wel. The handles are black G10.

Interrogator # 6

And finally, #6... I usually do the Interrogators in a more 'tactical' style... dark colors, dark finishes, etc. But some people prefer a 'brighter' look. So we have this one completely satin finished on the bevels and the flats. Very nice and shiny. The handles are royal blue G10 over black liners. This one has been given a flat grind, almost full height. Very lean at the cutting edge and wearing an angle-ground(again, done ON an angle, not WITH an angle grinder :] ) flat swedge.

160USD

HOW TO PURCHASE:

1 - Reply on this thread with, "I'll take #X"

2 - Immediately follow up with an email to bushkillblades@gmail.com with: Your OG Screen Name(if you're a lurker, just mention that in the email) and the blade # you're after.

RULES(to make things fair to others):

If you respond on the thread with, "I'll take #X", that knife will be held for you for a period of 24 hours. If no email is received confirming interest within that time, the knife will then be made available to other members.

Shipping will be to the address you have on file with Paypal unless otherwise specified.

Shipping outside CONUS, add 13USD.

SHOP UPDATE:

Two new models coming VERY shortly. Paring knives(to be followed by chef's knives) and Karambits. KEEP AN EYE OUT.

Custom orders are being worked on slowly but surely. Please keep in mind that making a fantasy-style Conan type dagger takes a whole lot longer than making my own models that I have already designed, tested and produced. Each custom order requires going back to square one and designing the knife from the ground up, then subsequently testing the blade for design flaws. So it is very time intensive. If anyone feels like their custom request has fallen through the cracks, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email. I am human and I do forget to turn the stove off sometimes. :)

Thanks as always for all the support, kind words and cock pics. They mean the world to me... the latter especially.

Cheers,

Dan

I am ALWAYS LATE to the party! Not today!

Ha! Party over heeeere. Phone Post 3.0

Those look great!

I'll take number 3 Phone Post 3.0

I'll take interrogator #4 Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit you don't understand how pissed I am right now....
I'm SOOOOO close to being able to afford one of these, but not there yet, and this lot comes around with the style I want a bunch of sick options...
I'm offing myself tonight, fuck this world lol Phone Post 3.0

Awesome blades, love the crater pattern on 4, very unique and badass looking Phone Post 3.0

Do you ship to Canada? Phone Post 3.0

Toki Wartooth - Do you ship to Canada? Phone Post 3.0

Yup. At last count, I believe it's 14 of mine residing in Canada.

MuayThaiGuy06 - I'll take number 3 Phone Post 3.0

Yours. Confirmation email received. Paypal request will be sent tonight. But you already know the drill. :)

Ingrained Media - I'll take interrogator #4 Phone Post 3.0

Yours. Send confirmation email to bushkillblades@gmail.com.

Jhay - Holy shit you don't understand how pissed I am right now....
I'm SOOOOO close to being able to afford one of these, but not there yet, and this lot comes around with the style I want a bunch of sick options...
I'm offing myself tonight, fuck this world lol Phone Post 3.0

No need for drastic measures! More will be forthcoming. :)

I hope I get an email warning before you post the chef knife sale. I holding off buying one of these because I want a chef knife so bad. Phone Post 3.0

Confirm email sent. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky -
MuayThaiGuy06 - I'll take number 3 Phone Post 3.0

Yours. Confirmation email received. Paypal request will be sent tonight. But you already know the drill. :)

Gracias señior! Phone Post 3.0

That creator pattern looks really cool. How do you do that on the blade? Phone Post 3.0

Ingrained Media - Confirm email sent. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
All set. Paypal request will be sent tonight. Phone Post 3.0

OutTapped - I hope I get an email warning before you post the chef knife sale. I holding off buying one of these because I want a chef knife so bad. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, the first batch wont be posted for sale. They're for the queue of people wanting chef's knives. Your name is definitely on the list. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - That creator pattern looks really cool. How do you do that on the blade? Phone Post 3.0
A mix of rotary carbide burrs and my texturing hammers. Cool thing about that is, the patterns are truly unique to me as I made the hammers myself. Phone Post 3.0