Friday Night Lights (TV Show)

One of my favorite shows ever.  Top 3 all-time for me.

Watching again for the countless time.

Anyone else a fan?

If you have or haven't seen the show, check out this video.

One of the greatest trailers I've ever seen.

I’ve come close to starting it a few times. Do you need to be a football fan to enjoy it?

I watched it many years ago, loved it. Told my girl we should watch it one night, she breezed through the whole series quick as hell

Dragunov -

I’ve come close to starting it a few times. Do you need to be a football fan to enjoy it?

Not at all.

One of my best friends thinks sports in general are stupid and thinks things like theater should be more popular.

She became hooked after one episode.

I love this show, I have watched the whole series twice, IMO just as good if not better than the movie itself.

Hocky -
Dragunov -

Not at all.

One of my best friends thinks sports in general are stupid and thinks things like theater should be more popular.

I’ll give it a go. I’m a sports fan but as American Football isn’t that big over here I don’t understand some of the terminology that well. Good to hear that’s not a barrier to enjoying the show.

Carter High pushes their shit in with ease. 

1 Like

Great show.  Season 2 is a little wonky because it eas shortened when they had that big writers strike.  I watch it through once a year.

Is it good for adults too? Always seemed like a teen show. Do you watch it out of nostalgia or is it that good?

Not easy being jd mccoy

Just started it again yesterday. Nbc is streaming it without having to sign in.

My all time top three:

Mad Men

Deadwood

Friday Night Lights

Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose!

Minka Kelly. 

Main reason to watch. But a damn good show either way.

Did the rumoured Minka Kelly sex tape ever come out?

NiteProwleR -

Is it good for adults too? Always seemed like a teen show. Do you watch it out of nostalgia or is it that good?

It isn’t a teen show.  Teen shows don’t win Peabody Awards

Great show except during the storyline involving a shovel and the car being set on fire 

They did a great job establishing new players and characters too 

Hocky -
Dragunov -

Not at all.

Ok, episode 2 and I’m invested.