Friend cockblocked me, wont give me her#, what do?

Was at a party over the weekend and start hooking up with my friend's friend. The bitch decides she should cock block the hell out of me and makes her friend leave the party. Later on I ask her for her number because I never got the chance to get it at the party and she tells me "I'm sorry I would but she's sort of talking to someone else" which is a weak ass excuse. Normally I wouldn't care so much about to talking to some random girl but there's something about this girl that's driving me absolutely insane. I just find her cute beyond all belief. How should I go about trying to talk to her? Just randomly add her on Facebook? is that creepy? help lol Phone Post 3.0

Should probably just kill the cockblocker and Fuck the cute one.

Pilgor the goat - Should probably just kill the cockblocker and Fuck the cute one.
Trust me, I want to so badly Phone Post 3.0

The cockblocker wants your 12" OG penis, so give it to her.

Then steal her phone after she's fucked into unconsciousness and grab the bishes number. Phone Post 3.0

Cockblocker obviously wants the cock. Your cock, in fact. Present it to her. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like your "cock blocking friend" has feelings for you. Phone Post 3.0

You answered your own question. The Facebook add would be less creepy than a phone call or text IMO.

Should probably just let it go.

Sounds like friend doesn't care much for you, and if you're not on good terms with the best friend, you're not likely to ever get far with the other girl b/c her best friend will talking in her ear the whole time.

If you do end up getting the girl's number, you got to start undermining her friendship with the cockblocker ASAP. Imo, almost guaranteed that its going to be more trouble than its worth, but you can make your own decisions on that one. Phone Post 3.0

BDW_1983 - Sounds like your "cock blocking friend" has feelings for you. Phone Post 3.0
The thought has crossed my mind, but she has a thing going on with this other dude I know so I doubt it. Plus I used to have a thing for her and that didnt work out lol. Phone Post 3.0

MushroomHead - Should probably just let it go.

Sounds like friend doesn't care much for you, and if you're not on good terms with the best friend, you're not likely to ever get far with the other girl b/c her best friend will talking in her ear the whole time.

If you do end up getting the girl's number, you got to start undermining her friendship with the cockblocker ASAP. Imo, almost guaranteed that its going to be more trouble than its worth, but you can make your own decisions on that one. Phone Post 3.0
We're pretty decent friends, she claims she was just looking for her friend because she was kind of drunk, but it's not like I was taking advantage of her. Her friend initiated the whole thing. And yeah it might be a bit of a headache but I figure I don't have much to lose if I try. Phone Post 3.0

RicePicker -
BDW_1983 - Sounds like your "cock blocking friend" has feelings for you. Phone Post 3.0
The thought has crossed my mind, but she has a thing going on with this other dude I know so I doubt it. Plus I used to have a thing for her and that didnt work out lol. Phone Post 3.0
So cockblock her.

Say nasty mean shit about her to the guy you know.

That'll show her!! Phone Post 3.0

RicePicker - 

1. she is using the other guy to try and make you jealous

2. she misses what she used to have with you

3. she will never help you get another girl

4. she will eventually boil your pet rabbit

run mother fucker run.

When's the next party? Phone Post 3.0

Either she has feelings for you or your friend isn't actually a friend. She is just an acquaintance. A friendly acquaintance, but just an acquaintance. 

To answer your question, add her on facebook. It won't be creepy unless you have 14 friends. And it's not random, you guys met at a party and clicked. 

Facebook the bish, and get rid of the cockblocker. Chic friends are worthless if they won't help you get laid. Phone Post 3.0

odennis - You answered your own question. The Facebook add would be less creepy than a phone call or text IMO.
This. It's not that weird. No weirder than stealing her number from your friend. Phone Post 3.0

This has shit storm written all over it. Either you forget about the cute girl and keep your friend (not recommended, she sounds like a self serving cunt) or you undermine the "friend", Facebook the cute girl and let the pieces fall into place.
But I would say that your friend wants the D too. Good luck fren... Phone Post 3.0

Bish wants yo sting dumbshit Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah dude, add her on fb. It's not creepy, just bs her and tell her you saw her on cock blockers fb and recognized her. Totally weird if you just randomly texted/called her. Phone Post 3.0