Friend is upset with me over girl , am I wrong?

( No pics)

So there's there's this hot chick I started talking to , Mexican , works out , very friendly mid 20's ...we were texting back and forth about 2 months ago but for some reason things just didn't pan out , I never went out with her ...we stopped talking about a month ago 

anyway, I was with my buddy hanging out at a bar , this Mexican chick walks in with some friends that me and my buddy know, we all talk have a good time , I didn't make a move on Mexican chick, but I did tell my buddy I was talking to her and nothing ever happened , I told him I really liked her 

couple of weeks pass and my buddy tells me if it's ok if he makes the moves on Mexican chick, I say it's fine ....I never hear anything after , but my buddy adds her to his social media 

Yesterday Mexican chick texts me and we hang out today and go have dinner....my buddy finds out (through social media) and goes off on me...

was i wrong not telling him ? Nothing ever happened between them , she told me and my buddy confirmed it that nothing happened between them ...I mean I started talking to her first , why would he be upset ?

I dont really know, but you had better prison rape your buddy to establish dominance

fixed

Gonna need pics. 

She's playing you guys.

Vinnie G - 

Gonna need pics. 

this as well

GUMBY ? - She's playing you guys.

Yup

Vinnie G -

Gonna need pics. 

View post on imgur.com

Ramon Maroni -
Vinnie G - 

Gonna need pics. 

this as well
As well this

Ramon Maroni -
Vinnie G - 

Gonna need pics. 

this as well
View post on imgur.com

how good of buddy?

VU for Pics

TryhardNobody -

define "my buddy went off on me"....like threatened you? called you names?

He was just pissed off , nothing ridiculous , he was just upset I didn't tell him 

Grow up.

You didn't do anything wrong, you had her first.

dios -
TryhardNobody -

He was just pissed off , nothing ridiculous , he was just upset I didn't tell him 

How long have you two been seeing each other? 

NastyNarwhal - Grow up.

This

Jack Skellington -
GUMBY ? - She's playing you guys.

Yup

TryhardNobody -

Probably refused to reciprocate.

You guys should both fuck her. Be Eskimo bros. 

you really should post more pics though

Jhay -

you really should post more pics though

View post on imgur.com