Friend of 22 years charged with RAPE of a 13 y/o!!

We fell out of contact about a year ago. I knew he always made odd jokes about girls, but, nothing like this!

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Man-arrested-on-serious-sex-related-charges-involving-a-minor-322540811.html

Letcher County, Ky (WYMT)- A 33 year old Letcher County man is behind bars facing serious charges involving sexual contact with a minor.

Whitesburg police arrested 33 year-old Wesley D. Hatton of Payne Gap around 2:30 p.m. on Friday at a cemetery on Brass Drive just outside Whitesburg where he had been armed with a gun.

Police Chief Tyrone Fields told WYMT he began assisting social services with the reported sexual abuse at around 10:30 Friday morning.

During the investigation police obtained evidence that Hatton had allegedly engaged in various sex acts with a 13 year old female.

Hatton has been charged with Rape, Sodomy and Carry a concealed deadly weapon and was taken to the Letcher County Jail.

Looks like idoharm Phone Post 3.0

sorry dude.  I know he's your friend.

but if he's found guilty I hope he burns.

I agree. If he did do it then fuck him.

Hope he dies.

rrefs - Looks like idoharm Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

Not to far from me Phone Post 3.0

Crazy asshole

That's funny as fuck because as soon as I saw the pic I thought to myself "Somebody is going to say that's me" followed immediately by a scroll down into the first comments. White guys with beards just blend into a single entity eventually, it's weird. Phone Post 3.0

A high school friend of mine did 4 years for banging a minor (15) and then went back for 5 or so years for something similar. Last year he sent me a hand written note wanting to reconnect. Not happening.

It's weird when someone who you thought just had some idiosyncrasies becomes a real full fledged felon. Phone Post 3.0

:-(

OJTT_Lane Kiffin - He can't help it. His right eye is 30 but his left eye is 15. Phone Post 3.0
Hahah thats good Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM -
clattymine - A high school friend of mine did 4 years for banging a minor (15) and then went back for 5 or so years for something similar. Last year he sent me a hand written note wanting to reconnect. Not happening.

It's weird when someone who you thought just had some idiosyncrasies becomes a real full fledged felon. Phone Post 3.0
How old was he when it happened? 15 is legal many places. Phone Post 3.0
Mid 20's first time and early 30's second time.

Hey, I'll give a pass on a lot of things but if you're trying to bang teenagers in your 30's after you've been in jail for doing it, you have an issue. Phone Post 3.0

"Friend", huh Phone Post 3.0

Fitting name of town I suppose.

It's funny how are our moral compasses shift as generations move forward. My Great Grandma married at 15, Grandfather was 27. Wasn't a problem, she turned out babies at age 17. Most of her friends, according to my grandmother, were married around age 17 to 19. My grandmother married at age 18. Its almost unheard of today.
In Canada, IIRc, up until about 7 or 8 years ago, 14 was the legal age to have sex.

based on the picture alone, your friend is guilty as hell

So looks like your roster just opened up for a new friend.

Hey there.... Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
That's funny as fuck because as soon as I saw the pic I thought to myself "Somebody is going to say that's me" followed immediately by a scroll down into the first comments. White guys with beards just blend into a single entity eventually, it's weird. Phone Post 3.0
Yea but be actually does look like you Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa - It's funny how are our moral compasses shift as generations move forward. My Great Grandma married at 15, Grandfather was 27. Wasn't a problem, she turned out babies at age 17. Most of her friends, according to my grandmother, were married around age 17 to 19. My grandmother married at age 18. Its almost unheard of today.
In Canada, IIRc, up until about 7 or 8 years ago, 14 was the legal age to have sex.
Times HAS changed though. That was the role for women those days: Marry young before the freshman 15 hits. As opportunities arose for women, naturally they became more independent leading to Beyoncé songs about bullshit. Phone Post 3.0