Friend rescue's Pitbull mix

He got a shitbull mix while expecting to bring a child home soon. Yeah, he fucked up

1 Like

Bick Koxer -

He said it's a year and 3 months not 3 months.

dog can be trained.

1) exercise and lots of it.  

2) consistency

3) 'friend' has to establish who's boss.  Only feed dog after 'friend' and wife eat.  Dog walks beside friend not in front or pulling.

4) could prob use some training classes.

5) very important - before bringing baby home bring a bunch of stuff from the hospital with baby smell on it so dog can get used to the smell before ever seeing baby

6) never leave dog alone with baby. Ever.   

all these precatuionary measures with an added "dont leave the dog alone with the baby"

why o0n earth would a rational human being decide to "rescue" a likely abused fucking pitbull when they are expecting a baby?

im guessing OP's friend is not rational...even if he got a "good" Pitbull...it is still a pitbull, it still is abused/abandoned, and you still are having a newborn baby come into the world

where the fuck are people's priorities?

^^^my advice was assuming 'don't get it in the first place' is not an option based on what OP said.  No way should anybody get a new dog while expecting a baby, especially a 1st time parent.  It's a disaster scenario for everyone involved including the dog.

Bick Koxer -

^^^my advice was assuming 'don't get it in the first place' is not an option based on what OP said.  No way should anybody get a new dog while expecting a baby, especially a 1st time parent.  It's a disaster scenario for everyone involved including the dog.

yeah i got you

i just scratch my head at the decision grown adults make, esp soon to be parents!

BruteDion -
KickAssMcRad - AKA Idon't Portal -
BruteDion -
KickAssMcRad - AKA Idon"t Portal -

OP, first off, your screenname is misleading. 

Second, 3 month old puppies are basically severly autistic children that are high on opiates and amphetamines. 

Does it help that I got the nickname brute from ass fucking a girl with no lube at a party in a dirty bathroom?

I would like to withdraw my previous statements from the record and offer an apology. 

Your screenname is, indeed, fitting. 

Edit: But only if you rawdog'd her. 

assfuck a girl with a condom on? What is this the UG?

I like the cut of your jib. 

All I know is op's friend sounds like a badass and will look like a real boss walking his pit bull 

The real issue is what criteria do you use to decide who you're going to be friends with? This guy doesn't sound too bright. Do you find yourself becoming friends with a lot of people who are of less than average intelligence? Remember, your friends are a reflection of you ;)

The dog is 12 weeks old with no socialization, what do you expect. I train dogs, most at 12 weeks are no different. He needs to get some basic obedience training as he probably does not have the skills to do so.

OMG does no one read anymore??? The dog is A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS OLD HOLY SHIT PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER HERE!!!!

In Limbo -
Bick Koxer -

yeah i got you

i just scratch my head at the decision grown adults make, esp soon to be parents!

Lots of dumb motherfuckers out there

holly9000 - OMG does no one read anymore??? The dog is A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS OLD HOLY SHIT PEOPLE GET IT TOGETHER HERE!!!!
I'm amazed how many people missed that.