Friend thinks Nirvana blows big....

cack. He's really black but loves 90's music. He constantly talks shit about how much they suck. They're amazing. What do y'all think? He'll jam anything from the 90's but when Nirvana comes on, he's wants it turned off. Fuck'em. Phone Post 3.0

I was a huge Nirvana fan when they came out, saw them play at a little club here in Madison right when Nevermind came out (about 6 months before they were huge). Their music hasn't really stood the test of time for me. Still appreciate them, but AIC, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam have stood up much better.

Nirvana is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Loved them in my teens, still listen on occasion but didn't really stay in my lineup like I thought they would.

Still think they are awesome, and were very influential towards my musical tastes. Phone Post 3.0

Sound garden. Phone Post 3.0

They do suck. Your friend is correct.

Sound garden and pearl jam wrecked them Phone Post 3.0

I think it's very telling that those saying they love/loved them were in their teens when they broke big.

I was in my 20s by then. As stated, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden etc are vastly superior.

Your friend is a smart man.

Nivarna suck. Phone Post 3.0

I like their music but they get held in this legendary status because curt died

Saying that I'm a huge Dave grohl fan Phone Post 3.0

Can't really listen to them any more. I was in grade 6 when Kurt was murdered. The 10yrs following I got into them huge. The next 10 yrs after up until now I have slowly stopped listening to them. Now I can't even listen to any song I hear by them on the radio. Phone Post 3.0

If cobain never called shotty I don't think they would have the same fanbase. I can't stand nirvana personally. Phone Post 3.0

AIC Phone Post 3.0

Power chord band. Phone Post 3.0

Canadian_26 - Can't really listen to them any more. I was in grade 6 when Kurt was murdered. The 10yrs following I got into them huge. The next 10 yrs after up until now I have slowly stopped listening to them. Now I can't even listen to any song I hear by them on the radio. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ murdered Phone Post 3.0