Friends daughter is getting bullied. How to stop?

My friend let me know his 8th grade daughter has been bullied by the same 8th grade girl for a few years.  

He's had talks with the school, with the parents, but nothing seems to have changed, and if anything the bully has become more anonymous or uses other people as go betweens to get her message across.

I've made some suggestions, e.g. His daughter should shit talk this girl as being a bully every day at school to cause a confrontation then shit can her.  

He claims they have already tried that, but I don't believe it.

I asked him if he wants his daughter to join our jiu jitsu carpool where my son and his two wrestling buddies train 5-6 days a week.  He insists that she is already a good athlete...but I think he missed the point.

After writing this it sounds like I might be wasting my time trying to help him as he believes he has done everything yet the bullying continues.  

Walk up to her and punch her in the mouth. She may get beat up but she’ll be respected for it. Easier said than done for kids though. Bullies are more fucked up internally than the ones getting bullied that’s why they do it. Gotta be tough for a parent to know their kid is going through that. 

Dress up as an 8th grade girl and let her start picking on you instead. 

hire a 9th grade girl to beat the shit out of the bully

Fuck the bullies father to establish dominance. 

judo over jiu jitsu in this situation.

cruedi - judo over jiu jitsu in this situation.

or boxing to really embarrass the bully

Seems like they've tried everything else, so that leaves only one more option. Beat her ass, he needs to teach his daughter how to throw hands (which he should've done by now if he's a responsible father).

Luncha Libre - 

Dress up as an 8th grade girl and let her start picking on you instead. 

This is the best advice so far

One solution....

tell that kid that you are going to start bullying her dad until the shit stops.

Dad should fuck the bully to establish dominance. 

DaveFu -

Dad should fuck the bully to establish dominance. 

Way to twist my idea and make it pedoish!

Had this problem with my 11 year old son, he was being nice for the longest time and trying to let it go. He’s always been the smallest kid in his class. Bully didnt know he had 2 years of tkd before starting jiu jitsu. He finally realized he was going to have to defend hisself. It went well, after a leg kick and a jab the bully didnt want to fight. Alls well since. They both got in trouble, I didnt care.

She may have to whoop some ass, or at least try in order to stop it or at least help get someones attention.  

'I asked him if he wants his daughter to join our jiu jitsu carpool where my son and his two wrestling buddies train 5-6 days a week.  He insists that she is already a good athlete...but I think he missed the point.'

huh?  it sounds like one or both of you may be morons.  Did you not follow up with - get her into a good practical martial arts program?   

Nothing is going to help unless you teach this child to help herself. This means instilling confidence.  A good program will give her the skills.  

Teach her how to throw a punch. 

I got bullied by a Sr when I was a Freshman in high school.

I was a tiny guy. I forget the weight limit but I wasn't heavy enough to wrestle, but they let me on the team anyway.

The dude was really trying to abuse me. So one day I had enough and swung away like a maniac, in front of the whole cafeteria. I didn't get upset, and I didn't cry. I fought like a little man.

He beat the shit out of me.

When we came back from our suspensions he thought he would do it again.

I swung first.

A friend from wrestling slammed the fuck out of him right after that.

I never got the bully's respect, and had another un in with him, but I earned the rest of the school's respect and never had anyone fuck with me for the rest of my time there.

Sometimes you just have to fight.

Zned - 

One solution....

damn, that was a hard shot, I wonder what she looked like after, I bet she broke her nose