Friends dont let friends...

Wear Tapout.

That is all.

Drive Ford`s.

signed

Kazja13 in 3...2...1...

Make fist poses in pictures.

You wouldn't say it to his face.

Im serious.My girlfriend & I were in the mall picking out her brother-in-law a present for his birthday next week.My girlfriend who is a MMA fan BTW wanted to buy him a Tapout shirt.I told her ...friends dont let friends wear Tapout.We ended up buying him a Throwdown shirt.Seriously,the only companies that had size 3X were Tapout & Throwdown.Step up was the name of store that we were in.  

I'd say seeing them with an affliction shirt is worse. I went out last night to hoboken (not by choice). I must have seen at least 30 guys sporting it all in the same group. I was there with my gf and all her friends and bored, so I started up a conversation about affliction and their fights... not a single person had a clue on what I was talking about, but they all do love forrest griffin.

or wear crooked hats

agreed

Mad Xyientist -  Kazja13 in 3...2...1...

Kasja owns Zuffa , Not TapouT

I havent been out in while so i went out last Thursday and damn did i see alot of fags in Tapout shirts

"You wouldn't say it to his face."

You do not know me very well.

I still have trouble understanding why this is such an issue.

I have more of an issue with tools wearing pink shirts and popping thier collars.

clattymine - I still have trouble understanding why this is such an issue.

I have more of an issue with tools wearing pink shirts and popping thier collars.

Tool wearing pink shirts and popping their collars know they are gay, Guys with Tapout shirts think they are bad-asses.

crowbar -  "You wouldn't say it to his face."You do not know me very well.

lol

What is wrong with people wearing Tapout stuff? I don't have any mma gear myself, but Tapout seems as good as any other brand. I also enjoy their show, even if those guys are pretty crazy.

It seems strange that a guy wearing any other brand of mma gear would think a guy wearing Tapout was a poser.

People ripping on Tapout are like the cool kids that "discover" a band, but once they get a radio hit stop listening because they went all commercial.

Tapout is good for the sport. Nuff said.

No, friends don't let friends suck dick. I don't care how drunk this fucker is, I am not letting him suck anybody's dick

i like chicken cutlets