Froch vs Groves Discussion

Also worth pointing out that being a good puncher in a fight against Froch is like being the smartest kid in the retard class. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
pharochuck -
Frames4Life - Back at the hotel now, every fight was a stoppage, it was a mint night.

Froch was awesome , he will look daft against Degale though.

Amazing night, humbled by it all. Phone Post 3.0
You think degale can beat him? Phone Post 3.0
Yes mate, very tough fight for Froch at this point, he's the mandatory but I think Froch will swerve that and head to Vegas for Ward or JCCJ. Phone Post 3.0
Chunky would not beat Froch! He's half the boxer and half the punched GG is and Froch dismantled him...I want to see Golovkin vs Froch Phone Post 3.0
That's just stupid. Half the fighter?

They already fought to a razor thin decision, I had it to Degale by 2 rounds. Not complaining about the result, there was a few rounds I just could score and I don't like give 10-10s. He poses a complete different set of problems for Froch and Froch just gets another camp old while Degale gets another camp better.

Remember when you thought Groves could beat Froch?

This is like that. Phone Post 3.0
A whole different Carl Froch turned up to Wembley last night!
Groves is technically the better boxer and was outscoring Froch both looked great in the fight.

Chunky looked good to but I'd find it very hard to believe he can handle the pressure Carl would put on him. Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
pharochuck -
Frames4Life - Back at the hotel now, every fight was a stoppage, it was a mint night.

Yes mate, very tough fight for Froch at this point, he's the mandatory but I think Froch will swerve that and head to Vegas for Ward or JCCJ. Phone Post 3.0
Chunky would not beat Froch! He's half the boxer and half the punched GG is and Froch dismantled him...I want to see Golovkin vs Froch Phone Post 3.0

They already fought to a razor thin decision, I had it to Degale by 2 rounds. Not complaining about the result, there was a few rounds I just could score and I don't like give 10-10s. He poses a complete different set of problems for Froch and Froch just gets another camp old while Degale gets another camp better.

Groves is technically the better boxer and was outscoring Froch both looked great in the fight.

Chunky looked good to but I'd find it very hard to believe he can handle the pressure Carl would put on him. Phone Post 3.0
I promise you, he would drink that pressure in. He's legit.

Better than Groves now, needs a test like Froch or Ward. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
pharochuck -

Froch or ward!
Are you trolling? Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
pharochuck -

Froch or ward!
Give me concrete mate.

Give concrete, technical info!!

Why can't Degale compete with Ward or Froch??

I await your opinion. Phone Post 3.0

De Gale would get knocked out against Froch or Groves if they had a rematch.

HULC - De Gale would get knocked out against Froch or Groves if they had a rematch.
Ok Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ Groves knocking Degale out :)

Ever

In any fight ever, :) Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
pharochuck -

Froch or ward!
Give me concrete mate.

Give concrete, technical info!!

Why can't Degale compete with Ward or Froch??

I await your opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Andre Ward is a boxing encyclopedia....
SOG would make Degale miss all night long Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - Lol @ Groves knocking Degale out :)

Ever

Did Groves bully you in school or something? You have a massive chip on your shoulder about him and feel the need to jump all over him every chance you get.

HULC -

Ever

Did Groves bully you in school or something? You have a massive chip on your shoulder about him and feel the need to jump all over him every chance you get.

Nope just very aware of his vulnerabilities.

He's a tough bastard and a class boxer, seeing him fiddle his way past Degale for the last 10 years has been telling and impressive, I must admit but I always knew Degale had the style, the longevity and the toughness to make it to the top.

I hope Groves is there to meet him.

Nothing against Groves but he will never knock Degale or any other top SMW out.

I've seem him knock world class amatuers out but that was literally swinging wildly at each other. Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life -
HULC -

Ever

He's a tough bastard and a class boxer, seeing him fiddle his way past Degale for the last 10 years has been telling and impressive, I must admit but I always knew Degale had the style, the longevity and the toughness to make it to the top.

I've seem him knock world class amatuers out but that was literally swinging wildly at each other. Phone Post 3.0
Amateur's*

You should know the spelling of this Mr Boxing Coach Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Frames4Life -
HULC -

Ever

Amateur's*

You should know the spelling of this Mr Boxing Coach Phone Post 3.0
wow

hahahaha

Ok mate, you got me. Phone Post 3.0

Edit