Frog vs. Snake BJJ

I did not see that coming :-)

hahahahaha, that's awesome.

Man, that was a beefy ass frog. Looks like he might be on HRT.

"Mata leão!" hah

the frog was keeping it playful

That was a buff lookin frog.. lol

Trademarks "Frog Jiu Jitsu"

Produces 10 DVD home-based certification course for "devastating new fighting system"

Starts a Lloyd Irvin type Marketing Campaign

Becomes rich

Amazing.

IDOHARM - 

There was some outside interference there. Snake had to worry about god hand poking him in the fucking back while dealing with battle toad. If it was a legit 1v1, the snake would have pulled an anaconda choke on the sprawl for sure. Phone Post

lol @ battletoad.

That frog is the Michael Jordan of BJJ....

Get better Goldy..... Phone Post

I didn't know that Eugenio Tadeu was still fighting.

Awesome Phone Post

that was nice. i was hoping for a rnc or some shots to the back of the head. pussy snake slithered away.

IDOHARM - 

There was some outside interference there. Snake had to worry about god hand poking him in the fucking back while dealing with battle toad. If it was a legit 1v1, the snake would have pulled an anaconda choke on the sprawl for sure. Phone Post

LMFAO@ Battle Toad!!!!

Cindy

TTT for Uberfrog

Frog wouldve thrown knees to the head if it wasn't for those damn unified rules Phone Post

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Is+everybody+just+riding+the+bandwagon+or+did+someone+actually+_d66a313eaf636e554cc60949c81e9f3e.jpg

Non N00B - http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Is+everybody+just+riding+the+bandwagon+or+did+someone+actually+_d66a313eaf636e554cc60949c81e9f3e.jpg

No go, friend. Try again.

Snake bit off more than he could chew! Phone Post

Lol. That is awesome Phone Post

IDOHARM - There was some outside interference there. Snake had to worry about god hand poking him in the fucking back while dealing with battle toad. If it was a legit 1v1, the snake would have pulled an anaconda choke on the sprawl for sure. Phone Post

Lol. So much funny in one post. Phone Post