Front Row Brian why the hate?

Other than trying to give people a sneak peak on news and info,

why the hate?

He makes assumptions Phone Post

Because of the Join the dots guesswork journalism Phone Post

iputmightymousesupmyrectum - 

Because of the Join the dots guesswork journalism Phone Post

Is he a journalist? Or? I thought he was just a fan

It is a ginger, lacks a soul, no one loves it, has an extra large clit, and would make thousands of people happy if it offed itself in the most painful way possible.

ImA2TimeLoser - 

He's a douchebag Phone Post

This.  And because he's a ginger.

You just saw him and Hardy going at it.

You know why.

So much hate in this thread, do not like.

12SixElbow -
iputmightymousesupmyrectum -  Because of the Join the dots guesswork journalism Phone Post

Is he a journalist? Or? I thought he was just a fan

He would have you believe he is, apologies to all the journalists out there for grouping him With you. Phone Post

He's a ginger? oh fuck DOUCHEBAG Phone Post

Vote OP down if he doesn't hate the ginger by page 3

Can you really get much douchier?  It's like Seth Green and Ben Stiller had an extremely douchey, ugly lovechild.

I use to think he was a alright guy till he started following BSL fat foot steps and calling out zuffa employees for no reason. Phone Post

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 

Can you really get much douchier?  It's like Seth Green and Ben Stiller had an extremely douchey, ugly lovechild.

She seems to enjoy his company, why be so jealous?

He looks like Conan O'Briens retarded little brother Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

douchebag, troll, racist

racist?

Hi Brian. Phone Post

He's like a 1-900# psychic ... he uses generalities and tries to make it seem like he's some major insider.

I'll be FRB ... "Breaking News! I just heard someone on the UFC 158 card is going to pull out with an injury. My source doesn't want me to reveal who yet."

He's a ginger

I mean, if you guys don't like him, the best you can do is not talk about him, not make threads about him, all you're doing is just exposing that person to greater audience. Seems like jealousy. And what would the internet be, what would this forum be without "irrelevant shitty" posts and bitching? C'mon.