Front Row Brian why the hate?

Gingers have no soul bro, didn't you know?

NavyCorpsman -

He's like a 1-900# psychic ... he uses generalities and tries to make it seem like he's some major insider.

I'll be FRB ... "Breaking News! I just heard someone on the UFC 158 card is going to pull out with an injury. My source doesn't want me to reveal who yet."

This is why I don't like him. He makes a lot of generalities and "hints" at things that already have a strong possibility of being true. Then be passes it off as him being "in the know." Phone Post

Breaking News: The UFC is going to announce the signing of another female fighter after Rousey/Carmouche takes place. My source doesn't want me to reveal who yet.

Why? Because he shits on and talks down to so many UFC fighters and seems to lack any humanity or humility.

Also, I always thought he's come across as a persnickety, cunty little wretch. Phone Post

He's a racist cunt who bashes fighters and fancies himself an mma insider, has a craving for negative attention

Breaking News: My source tells me that if Anthony Pettis defeats Jose Aldo in August, he will be awarded the FW belt. Stay tuned.

I don't understand, if you hate someone, why are you advertising him, exposing him to greater audience? Seems like free advertising, bad or good = advertising = people are curious, those curious people will click and want to read, know more about that person. Best thing is to ignore, block, delete threads about that person in my opinion. I mean even on twitter, (I don't have one) but I'm sure there's an ignore/block option.

elysian - I don't understand, if you hate someone, why are you advertising him, exposing him to greater audience? Seems like free advertising, bad or good = advertising = people are curious, those curious people will click and want to read, know more about that person. Best thing is to ignore, block, delete threads about that person in my opinion. I mean even on twitter, (I don't have one) but I'm sure there's an ignore/block option.

Because we're not very bright.

yellow c0ckahlc - 
elysian - I don't understand, if you hate someone, why are you advertising him, exposing him to greater audience? Seems like free advertising, bad or good = advertising = people are curious, those curious people will click and want to read, know more about that person. Best thing is to ignore, block, delete threads about that person in my opinion. I mean even on twitter, (I don't have one) but I'm sure there's an ignore/block option.

Well that explains it, carry on.

yellow c0ckahlc - 

FTVU ....

Because he's a turd who talks tough to pro fighters from the safety of his phone or computer screen but would never meet them face to face. He reminds me of Jay Mariotti (failed sports columnist for the Chicago Sun Times & ESPN) who used to pull the same shit. You do make an excellent point of just ignoring him though.

He is a mega fighter basher, completely arrogant and obsessed with himself, a total coward, and wants himself to be the story (which he's often just speculating or making general predictions) more than what he is actually reporting. Phone Post

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Motivated Penn - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

douchebag, troll, racist

racist?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1711876&page=3

Barack Hussein Obama is the product of a white trash woman and an African in heat drunkard who knocked up trashy women like Aunt Jemima makes biscuits. 

Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a natural born citizen 

Barack Hussein Obama is an emissary of Satan and the global elite

facepalm what a sad dude. I didn't know.

tbi0904 - Because he's a turd who talks tough to pro fighters from the safety of his phone or computer screen but would never meet them face to face. He reminds me of Jay Mariotti (failed sports columnist for the Chicago Sun Times & ESPN) who used to pull the same shit. You do make an excellent point of just ignoring him though.

He said to Nate Quarry, "Hey Nate, no one wants your autograph, you're not a has-been you're a never-was."

Who the fuck is this asshole to talk that way to a former UFC fighter who actually fought for a title? What has FRB ever accomplished in life to rip Nate Quarry like that? Has he ever fought, and if so did he do better than Nate? Doubt it.

He was starting shit with Dan Hardy on Twitter today.

Ok I get it.

Now I want to punch the kid

I dream of punching him sometimes Phone Post

12SixElbow -

Ok I get it.

Now I want to punch the kid

Lol Phone Post

^^ I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at that picture, geek.